Seeking a Cloud Applications Technical Lead with strong Full Stack Java Development and the desire to explore new technologies, as well as l...
Seeking a Cloud Applications Technical Lead with strong Full Stack Java Development and the desire to explore new technologies, as well as lead a team.
• Participate in key discussions regarding business requirements and develop application architecture design for various business applications, or new digital solutions such as AI/ML, RPA, IoT, Blockchain.
• Develop and maintain utilities for day-to-day technical management and administration of GSuite (Google Mail, Calendar, Contacts, Drive, Sites, Hangouts, Google+, MDM, etc.).
• Review code developed by 3rd party providers and certify them for deployment within the company.
• Periodically enhance and upgrade existing processes and applications to fit latest security requirements, address API deprecations, leverage new APIs, etc.
• Develop and enhance capabilities on Adobe Experience Manager based web content management system in support of the company's B2B websites.
• Participate in and implement SDLC practices for developing, deploying, running and maintaining applications on the Google cloud platform.
• Discovery and evaluation of new cloud based and application development technologies, concepts, methods, etc.
• Provide technical expertise and support on Lotus Notes infrastructure and application related tasks, challenges and issues.
• Problem analysis, troubleshooting, resolution and closure of critical issues in a timely manner.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent practical experience is required.
• 5 - 7 years of experience in solution design and implementation of technical solutions for a global organization.
• 5 years of experience administering and managing collaboration systems such as email, chat, video conferencing, intranet, social networking software, etc. for a large enterprise.
• Proficiency in Java, Eclipse with MVC frameworks: Spring and Play. Runtime: node.js
• Ability to develop applications with cognitive solutions (Google AI/ML) solutions and Voice Services (Siri, Alexa, etc.).
• Knowledge and familiarity with workflow and process automation leveraging RPA concepts and solutions, Big Data technologies.
• Strong passion for learning new technologies and applying them to solve complex business problems.
• Experience working with a global and diverse team of managers, engineers, administrators, developers and external consultants.
• Proven ability to adapt your message to the technical level of the audience.
• A good comprehension of how company policies relate to business processes, technical processes and procedures.
• Ability to define and create design documents, system operating procedures, FAQs.
• Ability to multitask, have strong communication skills.
• Databases: Cloud SQL, Mongo DB, Lotus Notes
• Analytics: Google Analytics
• Cloud Technologies: Google Apps for Work, AWS, Okta, Google Cloud Platform, Akamai
• Query Languages: PL SQL, SQL
• Business Intelligence: Cognos, Informatica
• Enterprise Search: Apache Solr, LucidWorks Fusion
• Methodologies: ITIL, SDLC
• Other: LDAP, SMTP, POP, IMAP
If you think you are a good fit for this position, please don't hesitate to apply now!
PeopleWare Staffing, Inc. is dedicated to placing quality individuals into contract and full-time positions. There is no fee charged to our candidates or contractors. Our philosophy is to keep everyone's best interest at heart and make sure there is a good match on skills and personal interests. For more information please visit our website:
- We are unable to sponsor H1-B visas at this time.
- No third party candidates will be considered for this position.
- US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.