This position requires a broad knowledge of the functional & technical information systems in support of the customers Ent...
This position requires a broad knowledge of the functional & technical information systems in support of the customers Enterprise Solutions Architecture Team, supporting different large Enterprise Projects that are being initiated and evaluated or by researching technology that is being explored for use by the customer.
POSITION of TRUST/SUITABILITY REQUIREMENT:
Please be aware that this position requires a U.S Government Public Trust/Suitability determination. Applicants who accept an offer of to government security investigation(s) and must receive a favorable suitability determination for access to U.S Government employment will be subject information for continued employment. The government investigation for this position includes a credit check.
The following guidelines apply to obtain the Public Trust Clearance, including a residency requirement of living in the U.S. for at least 5 years and cannot have traveled outside the U.S. for a cumulative total of more than 6 months over the last five years.
- Hands on experience with customer applications team to architect application solutions that follow customer IT standards and processes.
- Work with a variety of technologies that include architecting large enterprise solutions using different technologies (e.g. on and offsite Cloud solution, Blockchain, etc.)
- Conduct detailed analysis, evaluation and recommendations for application and/ or infrastructure improvements.
- Ability to develop functional specifications, prototypes, mapping, configuration tables, and transaction/control tables.
- Ability to design data interface, data migration, and data reconciliation procedures.
- Understanding of DevOps and its application in integrating hybrid environments.
- Ability to interpret and communicate customer and government security and compliance related requirements.
- Lead efforts in application/infrastructure project estimating and planning support
- Communicate and present technical and business application/infrastructure information to customer support teams and senior/executive management
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: Listed below
CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: N/A
- A minimum of twelve (12) years of industry experience, of which 8 years are technical- functional experience as a Solutions Architect.
- A BS Degree from an accredited college/university in the applicable field of (e.g. information systems, business, computer science, mathematics).
- Experience in Agile Development (e.g. Scrum Framework)
- Minimum of 8 years infrastructure and architecture experience-(e.g. application environments, servers, databases, network structure, and security configuration to lead troubleshooting efforts in the event there is a system outage.
- Experience with complex applications to allow for execution of different phases of testing of code or configuration changes made by the developers to the application or infrastructure.
- Experience in a variety of tools (e.g. Remedy, Service Now, ADMS) supporting Change Management processes
- Experience working with multiple versions of Oracle Databases and Relational Databases including setup and inquiries.
- Experience in application project estimates.
- Ability to work effectively in diverse and virtual environments.
- Demonstrates sound judgement and integrity.
- Self-motivated and proven to be a self-starter.
- Excellent and effective communication skills.
- Experience working with large groups, support teams, and individuals.
- Provide project management estimates to management, team members, and customers.
- Reporting skills and ability to utilize Visio, Powerpoint and Use Case experience.
- Ability to lead a team to complete projects
Supported IVR Team Architecture support, design, and vendor reviews
Attended USPS Blockchain based architecture review and discussions on recommended changes
Completed presentations and support to CIO on AI/Blockchain
Provided AWS Training Plan for IT Architecture and IT Operation Team
Provided ongoing Enterprise Architecture Support for Tomcat migration.
Supported Informed Delivery meetings and provided input for future state
"Infomatics Corp is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, citizenship status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law." Please contact Ext. 224