As a Business Sales & Delivery Executive, you will support IBM's consistent growth by bringing to the table your business deve...
As a Business Sales & Delivery Executive, you will support IBM's consistent growth by bringing to the table your business development, sales, account management, and delivery skills. Picture yourself working with a highly motivated, highly successful team with a proven sales record in IBM's top technologies. If you're ready to bring insights and experience in areas such as IoT, Blockchain and digital transformation, we are ready to offer you a best in class career development.
Your Role and Responsibilities
Preferred Candidate Location - US South
The Client Solutions Leader (CSL) will be selling SAP consulting services across industries. The portfolio includes SAP S/4HANA, ECC, HCM (SuccessFactors), Ariba, CX/EX, Cloud, Data, Analytics and BTP (Business Technology Platform) solutions. They will drive pipeline and value proposition. The CSL must have experience selling software and/or services for SAP applications and have relationships with the SAP sales organization. In addition, they must have C-Level relationships with Enterprise Accounts, experience managing a territory and with quota over achievement. Experience should also include selling large multi-million dollar, complex Services engagements and some cloud infrastructure experience.
* Develop relationships with SAP VP's and SAP AEs in region.
* Identify and progress opportunities in region.
* Drive Executive and Field Alignment - support Top 2 Top meetings, quarterly region and solution GM meetings and AE/VP alignment.
* Facilitate Industry and PSO Alignment- SAP IVE resources with IBM industry resources and alignment of SAP Professional Services with GBS.
* Lead GTM Initiatives - Programs defining play, approach, target setting and tracking
* Deliver SAP Field enablement - provide current solution and partnership information to the field and support training opportunities
* Confirm proper tagging for IBM Services deals in the SAP FPR system.
* Ensure client/ prospect interaction and attendance at major SAP & IBM events.
* Provide sales guidance to NA GBS leader, NA SAP GM and sector/industry leadership and global leadership when required.
* Work with Client team and Alliances to develop references, Win Wires, Go live announcements to be shared internally and with SAP for reference program.
* Support marketing through strategy guidance, event prioritization and collateral development direction.
* Identify issues and handle escalation management.
* Comply with IBM sales reporting requirements
* Tailor go to market offerings and materials to suit region.
* Engage with IBM and SAP DSA and GTM teams for pipeline cadence/governance in your assigned region
* Understand competitor landscape in your region and how to effectively compete.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
* At least 3-5 years of experience in identifying and selling software or services for SAP application(s)
* At least 3-5 years of experience working with the SAP sales organization
* At least 3-5 years of experience in strategic selling, which includes crafting and presenting a value proposition, including a client-specific solution (solution elements include benefits, roadmap, solution approach, project plan, timelines and resource requirements)
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
* At least 5 years of experience in identifying and selling services for SAP application(s)
* At least 5 years of experience working with the SAP sales organization
* At least 5 years of experience in strategic selling, which includes crafting and presenting a value proposition, including a client-specific solution (solution elements include benefits, roadmap, solution approach, project plan, timelines and resource requirements)
* At least 3 years of experience and selling expertise in SAP Cloud Infrastructure