InfoVision is a Global IT Services and Solutions Company, that assist in bringing Technology Transformation and Modernization across Busines...
InfoVision is a Global IT Services and Solutions Company, that assist in bringing Technology Transformation and Modernization across Business Functions and Enterprises. Improving existing technology processes and platforms, Enterprise Digital Integration and Enablement, User Engagement through better Visualization and User Interface, Enterprise Mobility, Extensive Capability in Dynamic Technology areas such as Big Data, BI, Cloud, DevOps and IoT; describes InfoVision. Clients partner with InfoVision to support the full lifecycle of their next generation digital business.
· Subject Matter Expert. Exercises strong Technology and Development knowledge and benefits to act as the first line of support for primary services. Utilizes the combination of industry knowledge, product knowledge, client advocacy, and account administration experience to maximize the value of our services and products. Should be able to have preliminary discussion with customer on Domain Trends and Solutions
· Customer Advocacy. Serves as the primary customer advocate from the start of the client's journey through their lifecycle. Able to anticipate client needs through empathy and curiosity to solve problems while expanding service opportunities.
· Customer Listening. Creates opportunities of listening with empathy to solve to their business and service needs. Has deep, genuine care about the success of their client's business that is displayed through all interactions. Acts as primary feedback vehicle for organization through providing learns and constructive feedback of what outcomes are desired by the client.
· Problem Solving. Fulfills client requests end-to-end, eliminating or reducing any and all handovers. Accountable for managing multiple priorities with urgency and genuine care.
What we're looking for:
· Experience with consulting and IT Services firm with the right experience of Delivery
· Understanding of Delivery model, how the teams need to be structured, how to manage onsite-offshore delivery teams
· Experience handling the client and client stakeholders
· Extreme finesse with domain and technology presentations to the client stakeholders is a mandatory skill
· Must be conversant with DevOps process and tools
· Should be a strategist and have consultative approach to solve business problems using the apt tech
· Be able to handle RFP responses
· Be able to represent InfoVision as a true delivery organization, in front of the client
· Extremely fluent with communication
· Must be able to coach and mentor junior team members
· Influence without authority - savvy to maneuver through the org to achieve desired results.
· Technology savvy with delivery experience on some of the latest tech: Java, Microservices, AWS/Azure/GCP, AI/ML, Blockchain
Job Type: Full-Time
Base Salary + Commission / Bonus
Excellent benefits package including health/life/dental/vision insurance, 401K, and Flexible time off.
Location: Richardson, TX/Remote