What we are looking forClient Managers manage a book of Charles River Development client relationships with responsibility for client satisf...
What we are looking forClient Managers manage a book of Charles River Development client relationships with responsibility for client satisfaction, retention, and product adoption. The client manager is the primary contact for all client matters including interaction with other CRD business lines, revenue opportunities, and issue resolution. Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of Charles River Development (or CRD), that became a part of State Street in 2018. CRD helps create enterprise investment management software solutions for large institutions in the areas of institutional investment, wealth management and hedge funds. Together we have created first open front-to-back platform - State Street Alpha, that was launched in 2019.
Join us if delivering next generation infrastructure, using emerging technologies like AI and Blockchain sounds like a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
What we value
- Manage a client base of CRD select or strategic clients
- Assist Sales team to identify and foster revenue opportunities including additional application modules and services, training, or services
- Collaborate with sales to plan and execute a SaaS migration strategy with current on-prem Customer
- Maintain frequent communication and collaboration with internal client account teams and business units
- Establish long-term, strategic objectives for each client and measure success against account plan goals
Education & Preferred Qualification
- Proactively assists clients with issue resolution, information requests, and interaction with other CRD teams
- Maintain a regular cadence with clients, including onsite visits, project status calls, etc.
- Maintain awareness of market and industry trends and news relevant to CRD and client base
- Facilitate the development relationships with C-suite and other senior client personnel to gain understanding of client strategy and CRD's place in achieving that strategy
- Ability to identify At-Risk clients, working closely with Sales and Client Management leadership to prepare and execute plans to resolve At-Risk situations
- Collaborate with account team to deliver important CRD messages to client decision makers
- Collaborate with marketing team on promoting key CRD activities including, but not limited to; webinars, user conference, trade shows, etc.
- Exercises good judgement and decision making in internal and client interactions
- Maintains the accuracy of client information within CRD and capture meaningful information and client interactions into our internal CRM solution, SalesForce
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including the ability to articulate issues, options and resolutions verbally and in writing
About State Street What we do.
- Minimum BA/BS degree ( Finance/Technology discipline preferable)
- Minimum of 5 years' experience within the Financial Services /Software industry
- Demonstrated ability to foster strong relationships with senior managers (C-Level) in large and small corporations
- Ability to navigate within customer organizations to identify key decision makers, users and influencers
- Ability to assess client satisfaction and value proposition achieved with Charles River enterprise solution
- Prior Relationship/Client management background or acted in a similar capacity.
- Ability to navigate within customer organizations to identify problems and solutions
- Able to differentiate and work at strategic and tactical levels simultaneously
- Able to multi-task and manage simultaneous priorities without close supervision
- Travel to customer sites 20% - 40% per calendar year
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail
- Self-motivated with the ability to operate independently and as a member of a team
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Flexibility with schedule and ability to work beyond regular business hours
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers