In today's market your customers are looking for partnerships with companies that are enabling businesses to be more successful, more digita...
In today's market your customers are looking for partnerships with companies that are enabling businesses to be more successful, more digital and be leaders in their industries! Are you looking to be a part of this Digital Transformation?
Fujitsu is looking for driven, motivated and highly skilled Client Executives to expand our partnerships here in North America. This role will be based in the Dallas, TX area.
We have made significant investments to offer additional innovative products and services and we are well positioned to be a market leader in bringing digital transformation to the Manufacturing Sector. Our pedigree in this space is substantive and as a major manufacturer ourselves we get to test and validate many of the solutions and IP we bring to make in our own facilities - a unique differentiation. Our capabilities are across the spectrum of manufacturing whether that be helping customer embrace smart factories by creating the vision and roadmap to get them the competitive advantage the need and then helping execute or bringing our unique IP into areas like AI, Blockchain, IOT and robotics as they embrace the inevitable transformation disrupting in the industry. You will be a key partner with customers in Manufacturing with the goal of offering solutions on how we can help enable their organization to leverage technology and our proven industry solutions.
This Client Executive is responsible for generating new business, expanding existing business and meeting a sales and revenue target of $10M-15M annually. The Client Executive is responsible for developing and maintaining long-term relationships with key stakeholders from VP of Production through Head of Operations and other "C" level executives. The complexity of our customer needs means the Client Executive also need to build partner and alliance relationships aimed at enriching the Fujitsu value proposition. The Client Executive must be experienced in consulting and managed services leveraging challenger techniques and solution based selling and be effective at collaborating across the broad range of Fujitsu practices.
The candidate will bring 10 years of sales experience bias to the manufacturing industry, along with a demonstrated track record of solving complex business issues and delivering (internal or external) client satisfaction. This candidate is expected to leverage his/her knowledge and contacts to expand Fujitsu's client base. The Client Executive will help Fujitsu break into new accounts, grow the sales pipeline and increase sales orders, revenue and margin.
The key business management responsibilities that each Client Executive will be expected to perform includes the following:
* Manage a territory to drive sales, profitable order and revenue growth, and meet or exceed assigned quotas.
* Be responsible for developing leads to present and sell complete portfolio of industry aligned Fujitsu services
* Ensure adequate pipeline coverage, minimally 3 times sales quota.
* Develop and maintain a strong working knowledge of the features, benefits, and unique value proposition of the Company's strategic services and solution offerings.
* Develop and maintain Challenger centric industry insights specific to the customers you are managing that tie back to our core value propositions
* Develop and manage strong relationships with key client decision-makers.
* Whenever possible, leverage other Fujitsu products and capabilities with assigned clients.
* Maintain a strong awareness and working knowledge of the client's industry, the IT industry, and Fujitsu's competition.
* Develop and implement account and pursuit plans for strategic and key accounts and opportunities.
* Assume responsibility to drive and participate in writing client proposals or presentations to ensure the proper win themes and value propositions are developed and conveyed in client correspondence.
* Develop and foster strong day-to-day working relationships with colleagues in the Delivery Management, Solution Architecture and the Proposal Centre functions.
* Work to identify and pursue new project business resulting to delivery work with the client.
* Ensure that sales activities are covered by the appropriate contracting instruments and approvals and compliance with Fujitsu Corporate policies.
* Assist the delivery function in getting projects initiated on time and in a positive manner and maintaining a high level of client satisfaction.
* Provide support to Fujitsu delivery staff in the role of customer relationship manager. Ensure Statements of Work and other similar documents are clearly communicated to the customer, and expectations are properly set.
* Maintain a business centric social profile and if appropriate contribute periodic content in the form of blogs or other types media
Minimum 10 years of progressive sales experience with a bias to manufacturing
* Well-connected in the market place with potential clients and prospects
* Demonstrated experience in selling complex strategic and technology implementation projects that address multi-faceted issues, working across organizational boundaries, interfacing with senior executives, client SMEs and working effectively in teams.
* Experience selling Application Management Services, Digital Solutions, Oracle, Apps Modernization & Transformation
* Experience working in the Manufacturing Industry
* Large System Integrator Sales experience
* Strong understanding of business drivers and enterprise technology initiatives that clients and prospects are currently discussing.
* Well organized planner and doer; results oriented; able to achieve maximum results by being appropriately opportunistic.
* Strong analytical skills and business judgment; excellent negotiating skills and innate desire to win in the marketplace.
* Bachelor's Degree
* Familiar with using Sales tools such as SalesForce.com
* Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
* Strong pipeline generation techniques including social media, networking events and cold calling skills
* Hunter sales style
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.