Associate, Payments Transformation
JPMorgan Chase& Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.3 trillion and operati...
Associate, Payments Transformation
JPMorgan Chase& Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.3 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.
JPMorgan Treasury Services delivers cash management, trade, liquidity and commercial card capabilities that resolve the working capital and efficiency challenges treasury professionals face today. As the leading global provider of treasury management solutions, we offer innovative ways to save time and money, keep pace with our changing industry and deliver a full range of solutions to help clients achieve their Treasury objectives.
We are looking for a driven and dynamic Associate to join the North American Payments Transformation team. Payments Transformation Associate will be responsible for helping the business drive transformation initiatives across core treasury products.
The Payments Transformation Associate will also develop, implement and coordinate the product strategy including product positioning, marketability, growth, and overall business competitiveness. Additionally, this individual will establish the product pricing structure, ensure the integration of systems and operations that interface with product strategy and unit cost and develop and analyses sales and marketing programs.
Key responsibilities of this position are to deliver product capabilities to the marketplace to meet/exceed customer expectations and to generate incremental net income from new and existing clients.
As an Associate, the individual will be accountable for participating and contributing to the success of a cross-functional team and delivering on objectives. The individual will work closely with senior Product Managers, Project Management Office, Sales/Relationship Management, Operations, Technology, Service and Implementations across the bank.
- Support the Payments Transformation VPs/Executive Directors in shaping product strategies, managing strategic initiatives with focus on digital / Fintech / Paytech, as well as addressing execution issues critical to the business
- Partner with clients to understand their needs and develop associated product strategy and solutions; leverage APIs, AI, Blockchain, etc. to drive innovation
- Analyze the competitive market to support growth strategy initiatives and digitization efforts
- Develop detailed project/program execution plans and tracking against milestones; problem solve issues that arise during the execution phase
- Work with cross-functional teams (e.g., Products, Sales, Tech, Ops, Legal etc.) to ensure implementations are on track and delivering against plan
- Proactively educate the broader Treasury Services team on market developments and partner opportunities
- Bachelor's Degree, Required
- Minimum 2 years of experience in management consulting and/or internal strategy/consulting group and/or minimum 4 years in banking; understanding of payments business a strong asset
- Understanding of global payments opportunities that will inform how to effectively set the payments strategy, prioritize strategic initiatives and shape partnerships with technology innovators and industry groups
- Understanding in innovation (AI, Blockchain, APIs etc.) and the ability to think strategically about how to advance business-led solutions
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills required, including the ability to synthesize "the story" for executive-level audiences and adjust messages and style based on different audiences and agendas
- Comfortable with financial and strategic modeling/analyses and develop business cases (e.g., new market and product initiatives, pricing, operating model changes)
- Proven ability to build strong, cohesive partnerships with internal and external stakeholders, working effectively in a matrix organization
- Strong sense of prioritization and execution against critical deliverables, coupled with a sense of personal ownership for key projects / issue resolution
- Self-motivated, willingness to attain challenging goals, and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment working independently
To be considered for this role, you may be required to complete a video interview powered by HireVue CIB - Treasury Services - Payments Transformation - Associate