If making an impact and having a seat at the table is important to you, this is the opportunity for you. Join our small, rapidly-growing tea...
If making an impact and having a seat at the table is important to you, this is the opportunity for you. Join our small, rapidly-growing team at Quadric to develop supercomputer technology for a range of autonomous products -- from self-driving cars to industrial robots. In this position you will be a core member of our hardware team, reporting to the CTO and will have an opportunity to grow in the company of expert technologists who also happen to be good people you'll want to spend time with.
We are currently expanding our Chip Design and Implementation team. Responsibilities include
- Develop & own the chip implementation infrastructure at Quadric
- Lead the front-end and back-end implementation flow for rapid prototyping of Quadric's processor on an advanced technology node
- Collaborate with the hardware team to optimize PPA
- Contribute to timing closure through full product cycle (front end, back-end, tapeout)
- MS or Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering with a minimum of eight years of CPU/GPU/ASIC implementation
- Proficiency in TCL scripting
- Proficiency in chip front-end and back-end implementation tools such as Design Compiler, VCS, PrimeTime & ICC2.
- Knowledge of design techniques for low power digital design
- Experience in data parallel hardware design for high-performance computing
- Experience in timing closure for high-performance designs at advanced technology nodes
- Provide competitive salaries and meaningful equity
- Enable a politics-free community for the brilliant minds who want to make an immediate impact
- Provide an opportunity for you to build long term career relationships
- Foster an environment that allows for lasting personal relationships alongside professional ones
Founded in 2016 and based in downtown Burlingame, California, Quadric is building the world's first supercomputer designed for the real-time needs of edge devices. Quadric aims to empower developers in every industry with superpowers to create tomorrow's technology, today. The company was co-founded by technologists from MIT and Carnegie Mellon, who were previously the technical co-founders of the Bitcoin computing company 21.Quadric is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, or disability.