The CFO will be responsible for the administrative, financial and risk management operations of the Firm. This includes the...
The CFO will be responsible for the administrative, financial and risk management operations of the Firm. This includes the development of a financial and operational strategy, metrics tied to that strategy and the monitoring of control systems designed to preserve the Firm's assets and report accurate financial results.
· Plan, develop, organize, implement, direct and evaluate the Firm's fiscal function and performance;
· Develop budgets, financial reports and financial trends to assist senior management in performing their responsibilities;
· Provide technical financial advice and knowledge to others within the Firm;
· Develop reliable cash flow projection process and reporting mechanism that includes minimum cash threshold to meet operating needs;
· Provide financial advice and transparency over the financial performance of the Firm;
· Managing and/or overseeing relationships with independent auditors, parent organization and banking partners;
· Identifying and managing business risks and insurance requirements;
· Hiring, training and retaining skilled accounting and finance staff.
· Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field (MBA preferred)
· Professional accounting designation (CA, CMA or CPA)
· 10+ years experience in a financial managerial position;
· Advanced computer skills, including MS Office;
· Broad understanding of finance and general business operations;
· Excellent written and verbal communication.
Looking for experienced and forward-thinking Chief Technology Officer for emerging, regulated Cryptocurrency Exchange.