Company: Well funded Blockchain Company that is revolutionizing the technology infrastructure that powers current digital f...
Company: Well funded Blockchain Company that is revolutionizing the technology infrastructure that powers current digital financial transactions.
Job Title: Global CFO
- Manage the accounting, human resources, investor relations, legal, tax, and treasury departments
- Oversee the financial operations of subsidiary companies and foreign operations
- Manage any third parties to which accounting or finance functions have been outsourced
- Implement operational best practices and oversee the company's transaction processing systems
- Oversee employee benefit plans, with particular emphasis on maximizing a cost-effective benefits package
- Oversee all purchasing and payroll activity for staff and participants.
- Supervise any acquisition due diligence and assist in the negotiation of acquisitions
- Develop financial and tax strategies focused on optimizing business outcomes
- Manage the capital request and budgeting processes across all departments as well as assisting the executive team in identifying new funding opportunities
- Ensure that the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements
- Maintain relations with external auditors and investigate their findings and recommendations
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- Proven track record as a CFO or Controller
- Experience working for a publicly traded company and dealing with the regulators
- Ability to create and assess financial statements and budget documents
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- CPA or MBA a strong plus
Wall Street Options (WSO) Executive Search & Consulting. Our clients are the leading asset managers, hedge funds, investment banks, insurance, pension funds, family offices, foundations, endowments, financial technology firms, private equity and portfolio companies.
Our search practice offers high touch recruitment of team lift-outs, C-Level; (CEO, CFO, Treasurers, CAO, CIO, CMO, CTO, CRO, CCO/GC) department heads, managing directors and mid-to-senior investment management professionals.