Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the...
Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business' focus on embracing the most cutting-edge innovations combined with expert knowledge and technical expertise has allowed Synechron to reach $500+ million in annual revenue, 8,000 employees and 18 offices worldwide. Synechron is agile enough to invest R&D into the latest technologies to help financial services firms stand at the cutting-edge of innovation; yet, also large enough to scale any global project. Learn more at:
Synechron draws on over 15 years of financial services IT consulting experience to provide expert systems integration expertise and technical development work in highly-complex areas within financial services. This includes: Enterprise Architecture & Strategy, Application Development & Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure Management, Data & Analytics and Cloud Computing. Synechron is one of the world's leading systems integrators for specialist technology solutions including: Murex, Calypso, Pega, and others and also provides traditional offshoring capabilities with off-shore development centers located in Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Cheynia as well as near-shoring capabilities for Europoean banks with development centers in Serbia. Synechron's technology team works with traditional technologies and platforms like Java, C++, Python, and others as well as the most cutting-edge technologies from blockchain to artificial intelligence. Learn more at:
Synechron on behalf of our client a leading financial corporation is seeking for .Net Developer (CRD) in financial services space in Richmond, VA.
- Design, develop, customize and implement software applications using .Net.
- Write documentation that describes installation and operating procedures.
- Develop user stories, use cases, web application, windows applications.
- Develop complex stored procedures, datasets in report model.
- Interact with product owner for clarification on user stories.
- Coordinate implementation activities across a broad range of functions and departments.
- Should be able to co-ordinate with business analyst, quality assurance and technical development resources.
- Analyze the Application under test to establish test scope and automation candidates
- Must have a Charles River project implementation experience.
- .Net development background is must
- Minimum experience of one year in CRD 9.8.
- Total experience of 5 to 8 years in software development.
- Knowledge on CRD V9
- Understand CRD API and can develop code.
- CRD deployment and configuration basics is required.
- provided by Dice