Synechron on behalf of our client a leading financial corporation is seeking for Calypso Developer in financial services space in Atlanta, G...
Synechron on behalf of our client a leading financial corporation is seeking for Calypso Developer in financial services space in Atlanta, GA/ Charlotte, NC/ Fremont, CA.
Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business focus on embracing the most cutting-edge innovations combined with expert knowledge and technical expertise has allowed Synechron to reach $500+ million in annual revenue, 8,000 employees and 18 offices worldwide. Synechron is agile enough to invest R&D into the latest technologies to help financial services firms stand at the cutting-edge of innovation; yet, also large enough to scale any global project. Learn more at:
Synechron draws on over 15 years of financial services IT consulting experience to provide expert systems integration expertise and technical development work in highly-complex areas within financial services. This includes: Enterprise Architecture & Strategy, Application Development & Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure Management, Data & Analytics and Cloud Computing. Synechron is one of the world s leading systems integrators for specialist technology solutions including: Murex, Calypso, Pega, and others and also provides traditional offshoring capabilities with off-shore development centres located in Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennia as well as near-shoring capabilities for European banks with development centres in Serbia. Synechron s technology team works with traditional technologies and platforms like Java, C++, Python, and others as well as the most cutting-edge technologies from blockchain to artificial intelligence. Learn more at:
Job Description :
- Design, develop, customize and implement software applications using Java, Spring, J2EE, HTML
- Design and develop generic JDBC which handled database connectivity and fetch the data from the database.
- Write SQL Queries and Stored procedures which fulfil this application need.
- Develop the interface between the Mark-it and Calypso system using calypso APIs and java swing components.
- Strong Information Technology/Software development lifecycle experience.
- Experience combining analysis, design, development and implementation of large scale Java systems
- Understanding of Calypso APIs
- Calypso v8, v10, v12 working experience
- Experience in customizing Calypso and adding new functionalities and writing and adding Workflow rules.
- Experience in developing/Customizing Calypso Report framework like Trade report, Legal Entity reports
- Experience in Calypso FX, BO, BO Processing
- Good understanding of Calypso system configuration
- Experience in gathering requirement for new FDIC rule implementation in Calypso system
- provided by Dice