1. Full stack engineering experience -C# .NET stack on back end (8+years), experience with other stacks, MEAN, LAMP, Python, Angular and Nod...
- Full stack engineering experience -C# .NET stack on back end (8+years), experience with other stacks, MEAN, LAMP, Python, Angular and Node-JS, a plus
- Cloud Application Development with the Azure stack (2+ years)
- Experience and familiarity with Azure PaaS platforms, Networking Architecture, Identity and Access Management
- Experience in management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Experience as a tech lead in Agile Teams using Azure DevOps and CI/CD (3+ years)
- Experience with Machine Learning and Data Science Solutions, including ML algorithms, ML model training and Predictions using ML Models
- Familiarity with Big Data technologies and tools such as Databricks
- Experience with both relational (SQL) and Non-relational (NoSQL) databases, especially the Azure Platforms for these
- Familiarity with data migration, transformation, and scripting, and integration with Legacy Systems
Experience and familiarity with other Emerging Technologies such as Blockchain, Natural Language Processing, IOT/Drones, Edge Computing, a plus.
- provided by Dice