Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in finan...
Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business' focus on embracing the most cutting-edge innovations combined with expert knowledge and technical expertise has allowed Synechron to reach $500+ million in annual revenue, 8,000 employees and 18 offices worldwide. Synechron is agile enough to invest R&D into the latest technologies to help financial services firms stand at the cutting-edge of innovation; yet, also large enough to scale any global project. Learn more at:
Synechron draws on over 15 years of financial services IT consulting experience to provide expert systems integration expertise and technical development work in highly-complex areas within financial services. This includes: Enterprise Architecture & Strategy, Application Development & Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure Management, Data & Analytics and Cloud Computing. Synechron is one of the world's leading systems integrators for specialist technology solutions including: Murex, Calypso, Pega, and others and also provides traditional offshoring capabilities with off-shore development centers located in Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennai as well as near-shoring capabilities for European banks with development centers in Serbia. Synechron's technology team works with traditional technologies and platforms like Java, C++, Python, and others as well as the most cutting-edge technologies from blockchain to artificial intelligence. Learn more at:
Synechron Inc is seeking C#.Net Developer with experience in financial services to join our Charlotte, NC team.
- Develop user stories, use cases, web application, SSRS reports, windows applications.
- Develop complex stored procedures, datasets in report model.
- Interact with product owner for clarification on user stories.
- Design database tables for system and DBA team for database design.
- Interact with business users and Business Analysts to understand the requirements and create design documents.
- Good experience in C# .Net, ASP .Net, SQL Server, Web Services.
- Experience in Exadata will be plus.
- Strong communication.
- Good database experience.
- provided by Dice C# .Net, ASP .Net, SQL Server, Web Services, Angular