Our client, an international hedge fund specialized in CryptoCurrency, is looking for an experienced consultant, C# Developer RAD/COMMANDO t...
Our client, an international hedge fund specialized in CryptoCurrency, is looking for an experienced consultant, C# Developer RAD/COMMANDO to join its team in Miami (open to NYC and remote work as well).
In the role of C# Developer RAD/COMMANDO this team member will be responsible for enhancing trading systems while working closely with traders and quant located in the USA and Europe.
· Design & implement solutions using C# in a demanding, fast-paced environment
· Enhance trading risk management, P&L explain and other spreadsheets
· Become familiar with the HF pricing analytics library
· Interface with business users and subject matter experts to define requirements and refine the
details necessary for modifications
· Assist traders and quants with IT trading matters in day-to-day routines
· Liaise with global application development teams
· Communicate status and report issues to the team leader
· Degree in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics) or finance preferred
· Must have 3+ years of experience in Front Office Application Development (ideally RAD)
· Strong experience in object-oriented programming (C# ideally or C++/JAVA)
· Experience with Databases (Kdb will be a plus)
· Interested in the cryptocurrency business
· Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks according to changing business needs
· Proactive team player with a "can-do" attitude
· Problem-solving skills and attention to detail
· Excellent oral and written communication skills