Wipro is an $8.5+ billion company that employs 147,000+ people in over 57 countries, and continues to expand its global fo...
Wipro is an $8.5+ billion company that employs 147,000+ people in over 57 countries, and continues to expand its global footprint. Wipro provides comprehensive IT solutions and services, including systems integration, information systems outsourcing, package implementation, software application development and maintenance, and research and development services to Global 2000 clients.
Wipro Digital Consulting (WDC) delivers a range of consulting services to our clients across multiple industries around the world. Our practices employ highly skilled and experienced individuals with a client centric passion for innovation and delivery excellence. We lead and support the other teams within Wipro delivering high value transformational and architectural services.
Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO) is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have over 180,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future.
A crisis always contains the seeds of a previously unimagined future.
Covid-19 has forced the world and the world of business especially to become more Digital. With historical business models and operating models being challenged - it has forced organizations to rethink strategic priorities and create new business models. We see a need for these organizations to quickly pivot and learn new ways of working, accelerate innovative digitalization/automation opportunities with extreme focus on human-centric design - to capture new market opportunities & transform their operating models
Wipro Digital has embarked on this journey to capitalize on the Digital opportunity, for nearly a decade now. Our organization, Digital Consulting, is the tip-of-the-spear for Wipro Digital and is focused on delivering proposition based & outcomes focused solutions & services through an industry disrupting Asset-based consulting model. Here is a sample of mega-propositions we are leading for Wipro:
* Employee experience transformation
* Data consumption transformation
* Remote Innovation
* CHRO propositions
* Digital change management at scale
Are you as passionate as we are about fusing Digital and Consulting ways of working to create something truly special and creating value for our global clients?
If you've answered yes to the above, then maybe you are the Digital Architect and Consulting Leader we are seeking in Dallas, TX. You will believe in the power of innovation to build a future that is more human-centred and enabled by technology. The ideal candidate will understand how Digital Technology transforms the experiences of customers, employees, and suppliers and fully appreciate the transformation journey necessary across the IT and business landscape. He or she will be passionate and driven to guide our clients through that journey and help them to accelerate and simplify through the products and services we create. They will be confident and comfortable with persuading our clients of the benefits of this approach, convert opportunities, and leading execution activities. They will balance technical content with commercial acumen, in order to shape and sell & deliver complex digital transformation programs.
If you're excited by what you hear and want to do something different, something special that makes an impact, then what are you waiting for?
Key skills required for the job are: nBusiness Transformation. As a Senior Consultant in one of the industry verticals, you are responsible for developing strong client relationships and manage large engagements (single/multiple). You are responsible for developing and selling innovative value propositions within the product/practice space and drive real, measurable value for clients and for developing major accounts in consultation with Consulting Partners and Sales Teams. You should be able to manage a sub practice within the domain practice. Minimum work experience: >10 YEARS
"As a Senior Consultant in one of the industry verticals, you are responsible for developing strong client relationships and managelarge engagements (single/multiple). You are responsible for developing and selling innovative value propositions within the product/practice space and drive real, measurable value for clients and for developing major accounts in consultation with Consulting Partners and Sales Teams. You should be able to manage a sub practice within the domain practice. "
* Digital Transformation
* Full Stack Implementation
* Business Process Analysis & Re-Engineering
* SOA and Micro services
* Experienced in designing web services like SOAP, REST
* Big Data & Analytics Solutions Architect
* Asset-Based Consulting
* Go To Market
* Digital Solutions
* Azure /AWS Cloud Architect
* Program and Project Management
* People Leadership
* Business Analysis
* Software Delivery Lifecycle (SDLC)
* Technical Architect User Experience
* React Native
* React PWA
* Python / Java
* Node Js/Type script
* .Net Core
* Event Driven Architecture / GCP / Kafka
* Azure Hub Notification /Firebase
* Kubernetes Architecture
* Bot Frame Work /MS Bot/ IBM Watson
* Azure DevOps
* Agile (Scrum - TDD & BDD) & Waterfall Methodologies
* MCSE, MCSD & Azure AZ-200 to 202, AZ-300 to 302 certifications is an added advantage
* Management Consulting
* Digital Solutions & Services
* Computer Software
* Consulting & Advisory
* Consultative Selling
* Program & Solution Delivery
* Consulting offering development
We expect the candidate will:
* Have a hybrid personality with a mind-set of Digital strategy, Program delivery excellence, Technical acumen and Business development.
* Be a seasoned client facing executive having worked in areas of strategy consulting, digital, analytics, automation and business process services.
* Be passionate about digital transformation and have the ability and experience to drive and inspire their team.
* Have and appreciation for clients business processes and assess Clients' digital technology maturity, identify gaps and develop a strategic digital roadmap
* Be playing a leading role in supporting program/project delivery
* Pull together existing Wipro capabilities to create digital solutions that can be scaled across customers
* Leading large digital transformation programs across business, IT and third parties
* Managing opportunities through the consulting sales process, and leading subsequent delivery
* Detail level design and development of fully functional application components, features, and services
* Create architectural documents and serve as lead for architectural best practices.
* Evaluate existing technology and develop roadmap for modernization of legacy systems.
* Create build vs buy strategy of products.
* Breaking down client problems into articulate and cutting-edge solutions, and communicating the solutions with clients
* Lead the data architects to determine new governance models related to data for machine learning as we store large amount of data in the cloud.
* Should be able to lead engineering teams in making decisions in selection of development tools and setting up development standards
* Work with IT & business stakeholders to define development plan and meet the delivery expectations, whilst ensuring technical solutions meet business needs within the time constraint
* Accountability to consistently manage the engineering team to develop and deliver high-quality, low-defect, maintainable, and robust code
* Be part of a strong, creative and agile team, designing, building and testing new products, services and infrastructure
* Ensure quality through adherence to technical best practices, including mentorship, feedback and pair programming
* Ambassador to new technologies in the digital space such as Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Blockchain
* You will be based out of our Dallas, TX offices, and required to travel to client locations as needed
Qualifications & Experience
* Consulting services background in the areas of - Digital strategy/technologies, Product management, Design thinking, Structured Innovation, strategic technology transformation is required
* Overall 10+ years of experience with at least 5 years of experience in managing contemporary Digital engineering team
* You have led digital programs, managing across clients and internal teams, resulting in enterprise grade architecture and technology solutions
* Should have hands on experience in analysis, design, hands-on development and delivery of enterprise level application development
* Ability to assign activities to project work streams
* Ability to run Scrum and agile projects
* Experience in cross platform technologies based on Microsoft (C#, net), Java (JEE Java 8), Python etc.
* Hands on experience in cloud platforms specifically Azure/GCP
* Experience in AWS is added advantage
* Strong experience in developing with .Net, C#, .Net Core..... click apply for full job details