Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial ser...
Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business' focus on embracing the most cutting-edge innovations combined with expert knowledge and technical expertise has allowed Synechron to reach $500+ million in annual revenue, 8,000 employees and 18 offices worldwide. Synechron is agile enough to invest R&D into the latest technologies to help financial services firms stand at the cutting-edge of innovation; yet, also large enough to scale any global project. Learn more at :
Synechron draws on over 15 years of financial services IT consulting experience to provide expert systems integration expertise and technical development work in highly-complex areas within financial services. This includes: Enterprise Architecture & Strategy, Application Development & Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure Management, Data & Analytics and Cloud Computing. Synechron is one of the world's leading systems integrators for specialist technology solutions including: Murex, Calypso, Pega, and others and also provides traditional offshoring capabilities with off-shore development centers located in Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennai as well as near-shoring capabilities for European banks with development centers in Serbia. Synechron's technology team works with traditional technologies and platforms like Java, C++, Python, and others as well as the most cutting-edge technologies from blockchain to artificial intelligence. Learn more at:
Synechron Inc is seeking Business System Consultant with experience in financial services to join our Minneapolis MN team.
- Analyze and review business, technical, and functional requirements
- Work in close partnership with development team to invent and analyze product requirements to meet business goals
- Craft comprehensive user stories and profiles
- Develop creative and highly usable solutions for new product requirements
- Collaborate with designers on wire-frames, interactions and user flows
- Work with development and QA teams to test and implement new corrections and improvements
- Assist with the development of customer-focused documentation for software solutions
- At least 4+ years of experience as Business Analyst
- Experience with various types and levels of testing (e.g., unit, integration, and system testing)
- Test planning and executing experience in systems such as: Test Tool, Quality Center, or ClearQuest
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) skills
You can reach out at for more details....
- provided by Dice Business Analysis, FRD, BRD, QA, Testing