Business / Software / Applications Analyst Business / Software / Applications Analyst - Skills Required - Software Specification, test scrip...
Business / Software / Applications Analyst Business / Software / Applications Analyst - Skills Required - Software Specification, test scripts, SDLC, RESTful API, Web Services, Azure, .NET, C#, SQL
Looking to work with the latest technologies and to grow your career, but also want stability with an established company???
Based in San Diego, we're an established mid-sized banking and financial services company that puts technology and our customers first. As a true innovator in both financial products and technological financial services, we're pushing the boundaries and redefining our industry through our revolutionary platforms using the latest technologies (including cloud, blockchain, BaaS, and more)!!
If you are a Business / Software / Applications Analyst, please read on!
**Top Reasons to Work with Us**
1. NEW Software Builds with REAL impact!
2. Tight-Knit, Highly-Talented Team!
3. High Visibility to Business and Technology Strategy!
4. Great Collaborative Company Culture (Consistently Ranked "Best Companies to Work For"!)
5. Hybrid "Startup" growth and innovation! Plus, Stability and Resources of Established Company!
6. Competitive Compensation, Benefits, and Other Perks!
**What You Will Be Doing**
You will be a critical liaison between our users and our software development team to analyze business/user needs, prepare software requirements, create specifications, and support our software initiatives (such as troubleshoot/write test scripts, etc.). This is a GREAT opportunity to have an immediate impact and learn/grow your understanding/abilities in both business/project management/user perspectives and the programming/software development aspects!!
**What You Need for this Position**
We're looking for a Business / Software / Applications Analyst who has strong experience and proven abilities with:
- Full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Planning: gather requirements, develop software roadmaps/scope of projects, documentations
- Implementation, deployment, and maintenance of software initiatives
- Testing: finding defects and bugs
- Documentation including API's
Experience within our Tech Stack:
- web services, RESTful API's using JSON
- Microsoft stack experience: .NET, C#, SQL, Azure, Visual Studio, SQL
- Blockchain is a plus! (Solidity, Chaincode, Rholang, Segregated Witness (Segwit), Stratis, Hyperledger, decentralized applications (Dapp), etc.)
- Banking, Banking-as-a-service, financial services is a plus
So, if you are a Business / Software / Applications Analyst, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
**CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer**
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
**Your Right to Work** ? In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
*Business / Software / Applications Analyst*