Our Client is rapidly growing their Operations, Sales, and Marketing teams, globally; they are hiring an experienced Business Intelligence A...
Our Client is rapidly growing their Operations, Sales, and Marketing teams, globally; they are hiring an experienced Business Intelligence Analyst to partner horizontally to define (with business partners), build and certify business dashboards and KPI visualizations. You'll be the focal point working across functions to develop dynamic visualizations and enable business leader's deep visibility into their lines of business/functions.
Enjoy a role that has true impact -
- Define and drive business intelligence within Business Operations, as we look to implement a new solution
- Coordinate across Product, Sales, Operations, Marketing, and Finance to build dynamic dashboards with alerts, and the ability to use Adobe Illustrator (a plus) to create highly engaging dashboards and visualizations
- Ability and desire to seek new ways to visualize business insights, even when basic insights are available to iterate and then create true business-impacting observations.
- Drive quick results, then partner with business principals to enable game-changing business insights and understanding
- Engage with internal business customers to learn about their issues/needs, core questions they want to answer, then collaboratively engineer a solution
- Develop dashboards and visualizations to improve all key functions' productivity and visibility to the business, inclusive of board-level and C-level KPIs.
You look like -
- A strong analytical mindset with demonstrated experience at a high-growth firm partnering with multiple functions to build-out their BI environment
- Knowledge and proficiency building the data pipeline/data prep and strong SQL skills
- Proficient with DOMO and/or other BI tools - DOMO certification a plus
- Sound analytical and investigative skills dealing with issues that are not readily defined
- Ability to develop API connections, when not prebuilt
- Understanding of traditional financial and/or cryptocurrency market structure and participants, knowledge of cryptocurrency trading or other asset classes and custody solutions through professional or personal experience
- Bachelor's Degree; in Engineering a plus.
- 3-5+ years business analysis experience at a high growth firm; preferably experience in a fintech, trading, or financial services firm
- At least 1-year experience with DOMO (certification preferred, but not expected to be Major DOMO)
- Data prep and ETL experience, at least 1 year SQL experience
- Experience with Python scripting, working knowledge of R a plus
- Prior experience developing data flows integrating NetSuite, Salesforce and SQL datasets
- Ability to apply Adobe Illustrator to enhance the usability of a given dashboard is a plus
- Knowledge of developing forecasting solutions within DOMO or similar BI solution a plus
- Excellent analytical skills, functional process understanding, and business judgement
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, ability to communicate and influence with a senior management team.
- Experience at an early-stage company
- provided by Dice