CashBet is the world's ONLY complete, crypto-ready iGaming platform. Founded by industry veteran...
CashBet is the world's ONLY complete, crypto-ready iGaming platform. Founded by industry veterans, we are based in Oakland, California, USA and Sofia, Bulgaria. Our licensable technology provides an edge for mobile iGaming operators. Our business has been operational since 2012. We are licensed by the most respected gaming jurisdictions on the planet including the UKGC and the AGCC. We enable profitable casino gambling, social casino, lottery, and skill-based games.
CashBet issued CashBet Coin (CBC) cryptocurrency tokens in June 2018 to solve the major problems in iGaming and crypto casino operations today: speed, trust, cost, access, and content.
The Business/Financial Analyst role is an exciting opportunity to join CashBet as a member of a team that has responsibility for analyzing the company's key performance data and making recommendations. The analyst's responsibilities will include managing critical data, developing governance and control metrics, and developing the tactical and predictive analysis, and generally "keeping your eye on the ball."
A successful candidate will have excellent communication skills in English and preferably other language(s). He or she will be expected to come up to speed quickly on the CashBet platform, the CashBet Coin, and its implications for business. The ability to work independently and be self-motivated are must-haves, as is the ability to function as an independent leader.
The Business/Financial Analyst will:
- Track and report on key performance indicators. Implement tracking and control plans on a daily and monthly basis.
- Report on key performance metrics and trends, providing meaningful commentary and business recommendations.
- Implement a reporting dashboard that captures all key data elements.
- Work within the finance team to support forecasting.
- Prepare detail variance analysis (actual results compared to Plan/Forecast). Assist with ad hoc analysis, data loads/updates and reporting.
- Create presentations/reports for internal and external stakeholders. Act as a liaison between Capital Planning, Finance and Business Intelligence to gather information, resolve and recommend solutions to problems, issues, and concerns and research/answer questions.
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting
- Conduct due diligence and analysis on potential acquisitions
Required experience and knowledge
- Ability to use independent judgment, to make decisions, and possess strong analytical skills. Self-motivated, open-minded, curious and flexible.
- Role Requirements-Bachelor's Degree and a minimum three (3) years of experience in planning, forecasting and analysis required.
- Experience with advanced knowledge in Excel, relational database (MySQL preferred)
- An MBA is preferred, not required
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong financial analytical, modeling, writing, PC and software skills
- Employees should have a good grasp of operational gambling businesses.
- ALL employees must be 18 years or older
- Because of the nature of the business, prior criminal convictions will disqualify you from employment.
- MUST HAVE Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Written communication skills in a second language are a plus
- Excellent teamwork skills and great attitude
- provided by Dice Excel, MySQL, financial analytics, modeling, interpersonal skills, writing