Verady is a leading startup in the exciting blockchain/cryptocurrency space located in the bustling Georgia Tech/Midtown area of Atlanta. We...
Verady is a leading startup in the exciting blockchain/cryptocurrency space located in the bustling Georgia Tech/Midtown area of Atlanta. We are an ATDC and Engage portfolio company and backed by some of the best institutions and people in the world.
Verady is pioneering the accounting and audit of crypto assets with it's revolutionary Ledgible SaaS platform.
We're adding to our growth and business development/sales department and looking for great people to join us. This role will encompass adjusting and executing our go to market strategy and collaborating to provide qualitative and quantitative results. Initiating and following up on new partners from trial signups, crypto and accounting conference events, and partnership opportunities and being able to discuss accounting is key. Check out more of what we're looking for below to see if you would make a great fit. The ideal candidate will cultivate relationships with prospective clients in order to catalyze business development success.
- Participating in Cryptocurrency accounting discussions and training
- Ability to learn and communicate Cryptocurrency/Blockchain terms and accounting
- Experience in business development and/or sales
- Must have high desire, commitment, motivation, and goal orientation.
- Able to work within a team as well as independently.
- Analytical skill set, strong presentation skills, ability to interact with any level within an organization.
- Ability to multi-task and persevere in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Experience in Accounting or Financial Services
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years' of experience in related role
- Strong communication and time management skills