What You'll Do
You will assist in scoping CX Enterprise Networking Services across a variety of Midwest Atlantic clients. Product Services m...
What You'll Do
You will assist in scoping CX Enterprise Networking Services across a variety of Midwest Atlantic clients. Product Services may include SD-WAN (Viptela) and Wireless (Meraki). You will work alongside other Business Development Managers as you scope services and create quotes for the delivery of the defined EN Services. You will facilitate the creation and approvals of EN Services quotes. You will review, update and present EN Services opportunities to key stakeholders. You will track and manage continuous pipeline visibility of EN Services for client opportunities and collaborate amongst Cisco team members to mine data to assist in development of the EN Services pipeline.
The CX EN Services BDM is the catalyst in ensuring the proper delivery of services that meet Cisco business objectives. This individual will demonstrate deep knowledge of business markets and models, and strongly align and interlock with Sales Leadership. The role will interface across multiple organizations, including delivery, sales, marketing, and operations. On a daily basis you will;
Who You'll Work With
- Work with other BDMs to support their individual opportunities
- Create Enterprise Network Services quotes
- In support of large complex deals, edit and review statements of work and proposals when EN services are included within the deals
- Maximize value by optimizing the scoping of services to assist the sales process
- Facilitate the proposal and quoting process
- Develop and lead a holistic strategy for EN Services growth within Midwest Atlantic (MWA) Theatre
- Refine and develop strategies to increase penetration of existing EN Services, identify key segment/market challenges, and use analytics and innovation to drive bookings and technology adoption
- Partner with Sales Leadership to achieve interlocked growth targets
- Drive the EN Services pipeline within MWA
- Increase top line EN Services bookings through wider service adoption
- Align with sales strategy and capture direct sales teams' needs.
- Lead EN Services plays within MWA Theatre
You will be part of the Customer Experience team focused on driving successful insertion and adoption of Enterprise Networking services across Cisco sales activities. The team has the opportunity for visibility and interaction with senior management, cross-team collaboration, engagement and driving matrix-managed projects which have direct impact to the services business within the large enterprise accounts in the Americas geographies.
Our BDM team members have deep knowledge into Cisco's Networking Services portfolio for Digital Network Architecture and Intent-Based Networking. Team members are expected to leverage this knowledge to develop solutions and scope services opportunities based on customer / sales requirements across all vertical market environments.Who You Are
You are an independent self-starter, who is proactive and multi-tasking with a program management mind set to resolve conflicts. You have excellent verbal and written skills in communicating and positioning Cisco's Network Services business and operational value and capabilities to Client Executive audience. You have a proven track record of developing and winning multi-architecture solutions contracts (multi-million $) in the Enterprise Networking market segments. Collaborating across theater, region and global teams, you are able to program manage complex, global initiatives. You are a problem solver with experience in risk and issue management, escalation and resolution. You provide constructive coaching and feedback to all levels within the team as necessary.
Our minimum qualifications are:
We Are Cisco
- 10+ years' experience delivering enterprise networking services
- 5+ years' experience in sales support / solution development / BDM role
- Strong Cisco routing & switching and wireless knowledge and understanding of industry trends for programmability. CCIE Route & Switch desirable.
- BA/BS required, MBA preferred
- Knowledge of Professional Services business
- Demonstrated track record of pursuing and managing services engagements of $1M+
- Ability to travel (target of 25%)
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here's how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we're "old" (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we're also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can't put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. - provided by Dice