Hypernet Labs is a next-generation software company currently focused on building high-tech infrastructure and products for blockchain and w...
Hypernet Labs is a next-generation software company currently focused on building high-tech infrastructure and products for blockchain and web 3.0.
Founded by two Stanford Ph.D's in 2017, Hypernet's innovative work has been featured in publications such as Forbes, Newsweek, VentureBeat, Fortune and the Silicon Valley Business Journal. Their CEO was awarded Forbes 30 under 30 and Forbes 30 under 30 All-Stars for his work with the company.
Hypernet is currently working on two cutting-edge products to revolutionize low-code infrastructure and analysis deployments and blockchain payments.
We have a small but tight-knit team focused heavily on R&D and are looking for a Business Development Manager (Contract).
What you'll do:
- Head up our entire non-technical team to build market traction for our bleeding-edge technology products
- Executive on grass-roots efforts to scale into our early customer base
- Navigate the complexities of B2B business deals and close $$$ deals
- 5+ years of experience in B2B business development and partnerships
- Understanding of legacy FinTech provider landscape
- Expertise in end-to-end sales and a true passion for closing deals
***We encourage you to apply even if you don't think you have all of the necessary expertise***