Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in finan...
Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business' focus on embracing the most cutting-edge innovations combined with expert knowledge and technical expertise has allowed Synechron to reach $500+ million in annual revenue, 8,000 employees and 18 offices worldwide. Synechron is agile enough to invest R&D into the latest technologies to help financial services firms stand at the cutting-edge of innovation; yet, also large enough to scale any global project. Learn more at:
Synechron draws on over 15 years of financial services IT consulting experience to provide expert systems integration expertise and technical development work in highly-complex areas within financial services. This includes: Enterprise Architecture & Strategy, Application Development & Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure Management, Data & Analytics and Cloud Computing. Synechron is one of the world's leading systems integrators for specialist technology solutions including: Murex, Calypso, Pega, and others and also provides traditional offshoring capabilities with off-shore development centers located in Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennai as well as near-shoring capabilities for European banks with development centers in Serbia. Synechron's technology team works with traditional technologies and platforms like Java, C++, Python, and others as well as the most cutting-edge technologies from blockchain to artificial intelligence. Learn more at:
Synechron on behalf of our client a leading financial corporation is seeking for Business Data Analyst with Credit Risk/CVV/XVA role.
Role: Business Data Analyst with Credit Risk/CVV/XVA Experience
Work Location: Jersey City, NJ
Duration: Long Term Project
- Preparing mapping sheets & updating business rules to appropriate columns.
- Should have experience in understanding data models.
- Should have experience in writing SQL queries for data exploration.
- Should have experience in creating Business Requirement documents.
- Should have experience in drafting Data Quality rules, assessments & dashboard information.
- Should have good understanding of Data Governance & Data Management techniques
- Have domain expertise in Risk & Finance.
- Risk Reporting areas ( credit risk, market risk, liquidity risk, operational risk, Basel Reporting etc )
- strong experience in Mapping Enterprise data to Risk & Finance reporting domain.
- provided by Dice