Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in finan...
Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business' focus on embracing the most cutting-edge innovations combined with expert knowledge and technical expertise has allowed Synechron to reach $500+ million in annual revenue, 8,000 employees and 18 offices worldwide. Synechron is agile enough to invest R&D into the latest technologies to help financial services firms stand at the cutting-edge of innovation; yet, also large enough to scale any global project. Learn more at:
Synechron draws on over 15 years of financial services IT consulting experience to provide expert systems integration expertise and technical development work in highly-complex areas within financial services. This includes: Enterprise Architecture & Strategy, Application Development & Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure Management, Data & Analytics and Cloud Computing. Synechron is one of the world's leading systems integrators for specialist technology solutions including: Murex, Calypso, Pega, and others and also provides traditional offshoring capabilities with off-shore development centres located in Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennai as well as near-shoring capabilities for European banks with development centres in Serbia. Synechron's technology team works with traditional technologies and platforms like Java, C++, Python, and others as well as the most cutting-edge technologies from blockchain to artificial intelligence. Learn more at:
Synechron Inc on behalf a global financial institution is seeking Business Analyst with Interest rate derivative. This role is long-term and based in Charlotte, NC.
Role: Business Analyst (3 Positions)
Work Location: Charlotte, NC
Duration: Long Term Contract
Capital Markets/Financial Services experience is mandatory
• 5+ years of business analysis experience
• 3+ years of experience in the capital markets and investment banking industry
• Experience with LIBOR, Interest rate regulation is required.
• 3+ years of Agile experience
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Knowledge and understanding of technology business systems analysis or design in capital markets and investment banking
• Knowledge and understanding of operational work flows/processes for capital markets and investment banking, including industry participants
• SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) experience
• Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills.
Thanks & Regards