Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in finan...
Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business focus on embracing the most cutting-edge innovations combined with expert knowledge and technical expertise has allowed Synechron to reach $500+ million in annual revenue, 8,000 employees and 18 offices worldwide. Synechron is agile enough to invest R&D into the latest technologies to help financial services firms stand at the cutting-edge of innovation; yet, also large enough to scale any global project. Learn more at:
Synechron draws on over 15 years of financial services IT consulting experience to provide expert systems integration expertise and technical development work in highly-complex areas within financial services. This includes: Enterprise Architecture & Strategy, Application Development & Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure Management, Data & Analytics and Cloud Computing. Synechron is one of the world s leading systems integrators for specialist technology solutions including: Murex, Calypso, Pega, and others and also provides traditional offshoring capabilities with off-shore development centers located in Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennai as well as near-shoring capabilities for European banks with development centers in Serbia. Synechron s technology team works with traditional technologies and platforms like Java, C++, Python, and others as well as the most cutting-edge technologies from blockchain to artificial intelligence. Learn more at:
Synechron Inc is seeking Senior Business Analyst with Capital market within financial services. This role is based in Charlotte, NC .
- Gather requirements from business users and transform them into design documentations which to be referred for development.
- Create FSD/BRD/TRD/rally based user stories documenting detailed design solutions including process flows.
- Lead JAD sessions identifying impacts.
- Collaborate closely with development/ testing team to ensure implementation of business requirements.
- Work with the project team to perform bi-direction integration between accounting systems/providers and systems utilizing batch, real-time and web services.
- Participate in data analysis, quality checks and process controls.
- Participate in sprint planning, enriching the user stories, and managing the backlog
- Ensure transparency throughout delivery utilizing Agile best practices such as Sprint Planning, Release and Sprint Burndown, Daily Scrum, Sprint Demos, and Retrospectives.
Required Skills/ Domain expertise:
- Experience in Capital markets & financial instruments Equities, Derivatives, Fixed Income, FX.
- Should be strong in any one of the below points:
- Asset based lending
- Capital finance
- Fixed income
- Syndicate loans
- provided by Dice