Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the...
Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business' focus on embracing the most cutting-edge innovations combined with expert knowledge and technical expertise has allowed Synechron to reach $500+ million in annual revenue, 8,000 employees and 18 offices worldwide. Synechron is agile enough to invest R&D into the latest technologies to help financial services firms stand at the cutting-edge of innovation; yet, also large enough to scale any global project. Learn more at:
Synechron draws on over 15 years of financial services IT consulting experience to provide expert systems integration expertise and technical development work in highly-complex areas within financial services. This includes: Enterprise Architecture & Strategy, Application Development & Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure Management, Data & Analytics and Cloud Computing. Synechron is one of the world's leading systems integrators for specialist technology solutions including: Murex, Calypso, Pega, and others and also provides traditional offshoring capabilities with off-shore development centers located in Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Cheynia as well as near-shoring capabilities for Europoean banks with development centers in Serbia. Synechron's technology team works with traditional technologies and platforms like Java, C++, Python, and others as well as the most cutting-edge technologies from blockchain to artificial intelligence. Learn more at:
Synechron on behalf of our client a leading financial corporation is seeking for Business Analyst with FX and Wall Street experience in financial services space in Charlotte, NC
- Should create BRD, FRD and project requirement documents as per the client/business user's requirement.
- Ability to design business workflows with focus on keeping the workflow simple and at the same time adhering to the regulatory and audit requirements.
- Works with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes.
- Participates in transforming strategic enterprise architecture and design principles into specific system requirements and specifications.
- Experienced Business Analyst with FX and Wall St experience.
- Object Charlie experience is a good to have
- Someone who has worked on business flow translation, worked with business users.
- Has Operations background and Ops Readiness.
- Data Analysis and some sort of Finance or Accounting knowledge - in short - good with numbers
- Testing experience from an Ops points of view
- Mandatory experience in leading projects for Banking or Financial domain.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills, analytical, problem-solving, and presentation skills.
- provided by Dice BA, Business Analyst, FRD, BRD, FX, Foreign Exchange, Wall Street, Business Flow, Data Analysis,