Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in finan...
Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business focus on embracing the most cutting-edge innovations combined with expert knowledge and technical expertise has allowed Synechron to reach $500+ million in annual revenue, 8,000 employees and 18 offices worldwide. Synechron is agile enough to invest R&D into the latest technologies to help financial services firms stand at the cutting-edge of innovation; yet, also large enough to scale any global project. Learn more at:
Synechron draws on over 15 years of financial services IT consulting experience to provide expert systems integration expertise and technical development work in highly-complex areas within financial services. This includes: Enterprise Architecture & Strategy, Application Development & Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure Management, Data & Analytics and Cloud Computing. Synechron is one of the world s leading systems integrators for specialist technology solutions including: Murex, Calypso, Pega, and others and also provides traditional offshoring capabilities with off-shore development centres located in Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennai as well as near-shoring capabilities for European banks with development centres in Serbia. Synechron s technology team works with traditional technologies and platforms like Java, C++, Python, and others as well as the most cutting-edge technologies from blockchain to artificial intelligence. Learn more at:
Synechron Inc on behalf a global financial institution is seeking Business Analyst (Foreign Exchange/Front Office Applications) . This role is based in Charlotte, NC
Role: Business Analyst (Foreign Exchange/Front Office Applications)
Work Location: Charlotte, NC
Long Term Project
Role and Responsibilities:
• Overall 10+ years of experience as business analyst.
• Responsible for providing business analysis expertise for technology initiatives in support of a business desk and/or systems application(s).
• Act as a liaison between the business and technology teams to interpret and develop requirements for business problems and recommend applications development / enhancement solutions.
• Knowledge to conduct detailed analysis in response to business &technology requests to develop efficient and accurate functional requirements.
• Coordinate communication and information flow between business and technology teams.
• Create and maintain project / systems documentation and proactively monitor & manage project schedules and deliverables.
• Work with business users to develop and provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs and recommend changes.
FX (Foreign Exchange) domain knowledge especially around rates.
Interest Curve/Yield Curve, Options, Trade life cycle Experience.
Strong communication skill.
Excel understanding is a plus.
Any experience around curves management would be focus.
Thanks & Regards
Thanks & Regards
- provided by Dice