Synechron is looking for Business Analyst with Commercial Mortgage Servicing experience,Loan Servicing project experience for a long-term ro...
Synechron is looking for Business Analyst with Commercial Mortgage Servicing experience,Loan Servicing project experience for a long-term role in Charlotte, NC
Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business' focus on embracing the most cutting-edge innovations combined with expert knowledge and technical expertise has allowed Synechron to reach $500+ million in annual revenue, 8,000 employees and 18 offices worldwide. Synechron is agile enough to invest R&D into the latest technologies to help financial services firms stand at the cutting-edge of innovation; yet, also large enough to scale any global project. Learn more at:
Synechron draws on over 15 years of financial services IT consulting experience to provide expert systems integration expertise and technical development work in highly-complex areas within financial services. This includes: Enterprise Architecture & Strategy, Application Development & Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure Management, Data & Analytics and Cloud Computing. Synechron is one of the world's leading systems integrators for specialist technology solutions including: Murex, Calypso, Pega, and others and also provides traditional offshoring capabilities with off-shore development centers located in Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennai as well as near-shoring capabilities for European banks with development centers in Serbia. Synechron's technology team works with traditional technologies and platforms like Java, C++, Python, and others as well as the most cutting-edge technologies from blockchain to artificial intelligence. Learn more at:
- Should have worked in the Commercial Mortgage Special Servicing space which include asset management and loan workout expertise for non-performing loans.
- Experience in Commercial Real Estate loan services for individual borrowers, institutional investors, financial institutions, internationally recognized investment banks, and other third-party investment groups that own commercial mortgage-backed securities (CMBS) and loan portfolios.
- The Business Analyst is responsible for leading business requirements definition to successful completion, including the discovery, analysis and documentation of business requirements, process flows, use cases, test and training plans.
- Works closely with product, relationship management, quality assurance, project management, and technology teams.
- The Business Analyst is responsible for conducting customer and market needs analysis, developing detail product and internet systems requirements and managing all stages of business requirements from initial research to user acceptance testing.
- The position will be the liaison between client subject matter experts and the development team.
- Other responsibilities include overseeing business to system knowledge management, and assisting in overall system design from user interface through backend processes.
- This is a team-based position that requires strong interpersonal skills.
- Education: Bachelors degree in computer science, Finance or related.
- provided by Dice Business Analyst with Commercial Mortgage Servicing experience,Loan Servicing, CMBS,Commercial mortgage-backed securities