Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial ser...
Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business' focus on embracing the most cutting-edge innovations combined with expert knowledge and technical expertise has allowed Synechron to reach $500+ million in annual revenue, 8,000 employees and 18 offices worldwide. Synechron is agile enough to invest R&D into the latest technologies to help financial services firms stand at the cutting-edge of innovation; yet, also large enough to scale any global project. Learn more at :
Synechron draws on over 15 years of financial services IT consulting experience to provide expert systems integration expertise and technical development work in highly-complex areas within financial services. This includes: Enterprise Architecture & Strategy, Application Development & Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Infrastructure Management, Data & Analytics and Cloud Computing. Synechron is one of the world's leading systems integrators for specialist technology solutions including: Murex, Calypso, Pega, and others and also provides traditional offshoring capabilities with off-shore development centers located in Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, and Chennai as well as near-shoring capabilities for European banks with development centers in Serbia. Synechron's technology team works with traditional technologies and platforms like Java, C++, Python, and others as well as the most cutting-edge technologies from blockchain to artificial intelligence. Learn more at:
Synechron Inc is seeking Business Analyst with experience in financial services to join our Charlotte NC team.
- Requirements gathering and analysis
- Creation of business requirement, functional specification and data mappings
- Creation of process and data flow diagrams
- Leading process re-engineering efforts with clients and IT teams
- Troubleshooting and support of system interfaces
- Act as a liaison between business and technical Teams by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of tactical and strategic business problems to be solved with automated systems
- Provide expertise in identifying, evaluating, and building system/ modules and procedures that meet business requirements
- Applies knowledge of industry trends and technology
- Works with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes
- Acts as the 'go to' internal consultant within technology and business groups
- Serves as a mentor to less experienced staff
- 8-14 years of IT business analyst experience
- Strong knowledge and experience with Agile, SCRUM, SDLC methodologies and/or principles
- Strong requirements gathering, design abilities and SQL skills
- Strong team player, results oriented with a flexible approach
- Strong analytical and multi-task skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to communicate effectively with development staff and business team
You can reach out at for more details....
- provided by Dice