Description BitGo, a global leader in digital currency security, provides sophisticated digital wallets, offline vaults, single integration ...
Description BitGo, a global leader in digital currency security, provides sophisticated digital wallets, offline vaults, single integration APIs, and private blockchains to financial institutions. BitGo supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold, RMG, and ERC20 tokens, with many more being continuously released. BitGo s clients include the world s largest cryptocurrency exchanges and financial enterprises conducting over $12 billion in monthly transactions: Bitstamp, The Royal Mint, The CME Group, Bitbank, BitBay, Brave, KCoin, Ripple, Bitcoin IRA, CoinPayments, Pantera, Genesis, Wirex, Bitso, and many more.
BitGo Inc. was founded in 2013 in Palo Alto, CA and is led by CEO/Co-Founder Mike Belshe, creator of the world s first multisig protocols for Bitcoin, and author of SPDY, and CTO Benedict Chan, creator of the world s first Ethereum multisig wallet. BitGo raised over $54. 5 million in funding led by Valor Equity Partners, Redpoint Ventures, DRW, and David Sacks among other capital investors.
BitGo is looking for an experienced
Build and Release Engineer
who will join our Engineering Team in Palo Alto. Main Responsibilities:
- Interact with Scrum Teams, Development, QA/Test, DevOps/Ops, and other functional teams throughout entire development, testing, and release cycles of software products
- Manage and improve the product build and release processes focusing on quality, scalability, efficiency and risk assessments
- Participate in designing, developing, and supporting a continuous integration and continuous delivery/deployment system that will fully automated and scalable build/release pipelines throughout development, code reviews, product testing, and release
- Set up and maintain multiple development, test, and potential staging environments as well as troubleshooting issues as needed
- Manage and maintain Git/GitHub, Phabricator (code review), CI/CD system, JIRA, toolchains, and other software tools as required. Also integrate or automate the process between necessary tools