About this position:
* Does the idea of working on cutting edge technologies like Blockchain excite you?
* Are you passiona...
About this position:
- Does the idea of working on cutting edge technologies like Blockchain excite you?
- Are you passionate about crafting secure code and thoroughly testing it so you deliver high-quality solutions?
- Can you contribute your designs and high-quality code to the Open Source community to solve challenging security problems?
- Can you collaborate and share your ideas with the team?
Then come work for the Security Solutions and Enabling team's Blockchain Program Office! Here, you'll find a challenging, fun environment and people who love teamwork. This is an advanced product team that focuses on delivering high quality code to the Open Source community.
As an intern on our team you will:
- Develop robust solutions in short-cycle design environments, leveraging existing technologies focused on of-chain privacy solutions.
- Facilitate the usage of Blockchain technologies in the ecosystem through development of exciting proof of concepts with leading ecosystem partners.
- You will work closely with team members to create product quality solutions and understand products from customer's perspective and develop accordingly.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following behavioral traits:
- High energy
- Results driven
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Quality mind-set
- Problem solving skills.
- Self and fast learner,
- Enthusiastic to learn new technologies.
6 months to 1 year experience in:
- Candidate must be pursuing a Master's Degree or a Ph. D. in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or closely related field.
- Blockchain technology (e. g. Ethereum or Sawtooth)
- UNIX environment
- Bash scripting.
- Cryptographic functions and trusted execution environments.
Inside this Business Group
The Intel Software and Services Group (SSG) connects Intel to the worldwide software community. SSG strives to bring competitive advantage to Intel platforms by helping independent software vendors, operating system developers, OEMs, channel members and systems integrators deliver exceptional customer value and achieve differentiation on Intel processor technologies. SSG provides global leadership to the software community through its technical expertise, industry enabling activities, and developer products and programs.
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.