Job Description This position is for a DOD contract that requires employees to be a US Citizen. Please do not apply if you cannot meet this ...
Job Description This position is for a DOD contract that requires employees to be a US Citizen. Please do not apply if you cannot meet this requirement.
Harmonia is currently looking for smart and self-motivated software engineers to work on exciting and innovative software development projects. We are seeking software engineers with experience in blockchains and/or digital ledgers with the ability to take on and overcome challenges in a dynamic and collaborative team environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research, design, and implement solutions for challenging problems, including working with blockchains and digital ledgers.
- Participate in product design and planning.
- Willing and able to learn new application subject areas, new technologies, and explore research topics in new areas.
- Maintain high levels of knowledge, skill, and competencies in software development for an extensive range of project types.
- Translate design requirements and specifications into successful implementations.
- Work in a collaborative team environment and share knowledge.
- Create external design documentation and technical reports.
- Ensure that projects meet high standards for quality and adhere to best practices.
- Mentor junior engineers.
- Mid Level: 2+ years, Senior Level: 5+ years of prior professional experience including system analysis, software design and development in two or more of C++, Java, Python, Go, OR C# or related technologies.
- Experience working with blockchain and/or digital ledgers.
- Experience with distributed systems, high security communications, or cryptography.
Additional Information All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. ***************** No Agencies Please ***************** Resumes should not exceed 3 pages. About us:
We have been on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies in the US for the past 5 years running and were selected to be on the Fed 100 this year. Every bit of our success is the result of a team of incredibly talented, dedicated and focused professionals who are the heart and soul of Harmonia!
With offices across the country, Harmonia offers competitive compensation and a dynamic, productive work environment. Benefits include paid gym membership, comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, life, disability, 401(k) savings plan, and vacations and holidays.
Harmonia does and will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, and to treat qualified individuals without discrimination on the basis of their physical or mental disability or veteran status.
Job Location I'm interested