The Senior Consultant will lead and manage engagements with crypto-native and non-crypto-native business in an advisory capacity. He/she wil...
The Senior Consultant will lead and manage engagements with crypto-native and non-crypto-native business in an advisory capacity. He/she will assist in the development of cutting edge, blockchain-based assurance products and technology such as TrustExplorer. He/she will also serve as a digital asset subject matter expert and liaison for existing service lines (audit, tax, consulting). He/she will also be responsible for leading internal resource allocation, participating in marketing campaigns, and other strategic efforts.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
- Lead and manage engagements with crypto-native and non-crypto-native business in an advisory capacity
- Lead engagements teams that include implementing processes, controls and systems enabling clients to securely acquire, hold, transact and account for digital assets.
- Assist with product development and roadmap for the development of cutting edge, blockchain-based assurance products and technology.
- Manage relationships and allocate resources for internal and engagement projects across subject areas, such as marketing, business development, and product management.
- Responsible for the execution of blockchain/crypto-specific assurance engagements
- Serve as lead technical and security digital asset subject matter expert for the firm and act as a liaison for existing service lines (audit, tax, consulting)
- Develop engagement methodologies and practice structure for internal and external efforts
- Identify new market opportunities, contribute highly to business development efforts, and develop partnerships with industry participants
- Write and publish industry-specific research and thought leadership content, both internally and externally
BUT WAIT... THERE'S MORE!
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Accounting/Finance, Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- 5+ years relevant consulting, public accounting, or industry experience.
- Deep understanding of cryptocurrency, digital assets, blockchains, and other distributed ledger technologies and a passion for the industry
- Deep understanding of the IT, Accounting, and operational technicalities of Digital Asset and DLTs
- Deep experience using Cryptocurrency Exchanges, DeFi Products, various cryptocurrency wallets, crypto subledgers, etc.
- CPA, CISA, CISSP, MBA, JD, or equivalent preferred
- Experience developing, managing, and shipping successful industry products
- Expertise in cryptography, symmetric/asymmetric (public/private key), hash functions, encryption/signatures
- Hands-on experience with cryptocurrency, asset custody, FinTech or other financial services
- Key-developed Strategic Industry relationships
- Experience with Python, Solidity, Java, C+, or other relevant coding preferred