The blockchain security analyst will break new ground in cybersecurity. The analyst will assess new blockchain platforms a...
The blockchain security analyst will break new ground in cybersecurity. The analyst will assess new blockchain platforms and applications for clients, as well as identify weaknesses in implementations, architectures, and protocols. As part of the Kudelski Blockchain Security Center, the analyst will be client and community facing, working directly with development teams to mitigate their security risks in blockchain applications.
Kudelski Security is a respected blockchain security company, and is often asked to consult on brand new algorithms, architectures, and software from major cryptocurrencies, exchanges, Fortune 500 companies, and startups. The analyst will leverage their experience to provide guidance to internal and external senior stakeholders on innovative blockchain and related technologies.
- Assess blockchain solutions that address client needs
- Collaborate with internal development teams and external development partners on the security of products that address industry gaps
- Review source code and architecture of blockchain implementations for security issues
- Develop threat models against customer code / designs / infrastructures
- Deliver reports of findings where failures are indicated in customer designs or architectures
- Review customer code for basic logic or against specifications
- Generate actionable findings from review activities
- Identify areas of interest for further research and development
- Scope and estimate level of effort for blockchain services
- Represent Kudelski Security in public forums (blogs, conferences, journals and industry events) through original publications and thought leadership
- Innovate new attacks and intellectual property with your research teammates.
- Mentor team members in your area of expertise
Your Key Qualities and Skills
- Proven experience in blockchain (such as published source code, blog posts, contribution to blockchain organizations, etc.)
- Master's degree in computer science, computer engineering, information security or related field of study
- Strong knowledge of programming languages with a preference toward C/C++, Rust, Python, or Go
- Familiarity with blockchain smart contract languages and common security weaknesses
- Strong understanding of security concepts and secure architectures
- Intermediate knowledge of cryptography and weaknesses in cryptographic implementations
- 3+ years of experience in software development, solution architecture, or related fields
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Confidence working directly with software developers on source code, as well as client and internal executives for requirements gathering
- Experience architecting blockchain solutions on multiple platforms
- Participant in blockchain organizations and foundations
- Experience conducting structured assessments, including those of products
- Presentation experience at top cybersecurity conferences
- Experience with patents and invention disclosure
Why you'll love it here
If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success, and moves the industry forward, then Kudelski is where you need to be! Our rich and successful history with our clients is based on innovation and trust, serving clients of varying sizes and industries, including commercial, government and education. Kudelski remains committed to advocating Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion within our organization and throughout the industry.
With Kudelski, you can expect
- Immersion in an incredible culture and the vibe of a fast moving and growing organization full of opportunity.
- Opportunity to work with innovative, talented peers.
- Creative problem-solving and the ability to tackle unique, complex projects.
- Competitive compensation with a benefits package that protects you and your loved ones and allows you to pursue career growth with tuition reimbursement.
- Generous time off for rest, relaxation, and hobbies.
- Colleagues from across the globe who are interested in helping clients protect their companies so they can focus on fulfilling their mission.
Kudelski Security is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. EEO M / F / D / V