* You will develop and maintain automation tests to continuously ensure quality of the product
* Your will also implement,...
- You will develop and maintain automation tests to continuously ensure quality of the product
- Your will also implement, maintain and improve continuous integration process
- Test and verify new features and bug fixes. Investigate and diagnose found bugs and work closely with other staff to resolve them
- Manage user stories, new features, bugs, etc in a bug management system (JIRA)
- Build and maintain tools for automation deployment
- Develop and maintain the team s tools and development process including but not limited to build environments, feature commit flows, and QA processes.
- BS/MS in CS from reputable university or equivalent with experience creating automated integration tests including scale tests
- Experience in a programming language to create test frameworks such as Java. Familiarity with C++ and Java. Our platforms are written in C++, Java, and Angular/JS.
- Competent with one or more build environments such as Jenkins
- Experience with container-based deployments such as Kubernetes
- Should be capable of researching alternatives and making architectural/design/business decisions independently
- Familiarity with blockchain environments is a plus.
- Familiarity with GitFlow is a plus
This position is eligible for the JoinBlockchainOCTO referral campaign.