As a member of the corporate team, you?ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business ...
As a member of the corporate team, you?ll focus on enhancing the relationship with our clients as we provide outstanding business solution services. Within departments like Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, and Engineering, Conduent is actively staffing all teams with roles like Recovery Analyst, Client Services Specialist, and Senior Management Consultant. At Conduent, we give our employees the opportunity to further develop their career skills with the intention of growing them into leaders within the organization.
- Full Time
- Professional Development Opportunities
What will make you successful at Conduent?
Check out the traits we?re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Adaptable 9
- Detail-Oriented 9
- Multi-Tasker 8
- Strategic 10
- Expressive Presenter 6
- Conceptual 4
Traits are on a scale of 1 to 10
- HealthcareConduent is proud to offer comprehensive and competitive benefits that reflect the value of our employees. Benefits will differ by country, please contact your recruiter for details specific to your location.
- BalanceMaintaining a work/life balance is the key to success.
- CollaborationDepartment learning opportunities and company-wide digital knowledge share.
- CompensationCompetitive salaries.
- Family SupportAdditional resources to support employees with families.
- Professional DevelopmentConduent offers programs to help advance the careers of our employees.
Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at .
?Participant in student programs, for example interns, industrial placement and cooperative students. The role content will vary according to the functional area but is likely to include project or program activities and learning opportunities.
The Blockchain team is looking for a Business Analyst Intern to join us in Morrisville, NC. In this role, you will be primarily responsible for providing the business rationale for various use-cases the blockchain team can pursue. You?ll use analytical tools, knowledge of best practices, a continuing study of new technologies and processes, and other such means to achieve the objective. As a Business Analyst Intern, you will be required to work on several projects at the same time, monitoring key data points for all of them.What?s in it for you?
- 12-week paid summer internship designed to let you apply your classroom learning to real-world challenges.
- Work on big meaty projects (no paper filing!) and have a good balance of networking and fun.
- Get a hands-on experience working with a team of highly motivated Blockchain enthusiasts.
- Pitch ideas to senior level management and gain experience around strategic decision making.
- Conduct research around Blockchain technology trends
- Evaluate the pertinent data and build the business case around potential use-cases
- Define, develop and execute highly visible projects such as entering new markets, playing an active role in bringing the new product to market, and analyzing and optimizing the performance of current product offerings.
- Create the training guides and supporting documentation to benefit the team
- Ability to direct and recommend cost-effective creative solutions
- Work with the team-members in gathering and analyzing project requirements
- Address any data discrepancy issues across all open projects
- Provide good business insights in blockchain and technology areas
- Commitment to customer satisfaction and quality
- Versatility, flexibility, and willingness to work within constantly changing priorities
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the 'Submit' button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form .
- Experience pitching business ideas to both senior management and external partners.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relations skills; exceptional written and verbal communication skills and ability to develop and implement strategic plans.
- Excellent analytical, statistical, and problem-solving skills.
- Sound judgment and decision-making skills.
- Experience and confidence in interacting with people at all levels of an organization.
- Expertise with Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Superb execution and follow-through with strong organizational skills. Detail-oriented and efficient at multi-tasking.
- Master's degree required.