Dogwood Management Partners is seeking a Blockchain / Full-Stack Software Engineer for an opening in Bellevue, WA. This is a permanent full-...
Dogwood Management Partners is seeking a Blockchain / Full-Stack Software Engineer for an opening in Bellevue, WA. This is a permanent full-time opportunity offering career advancements within the field of Information Technology and a competitive salary with excellent benefits.
- No Third parties = Applications from consulting candidates or consulting companies will not receive consideration or response
- Must be either a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident as we cannot sponsor Visa candidates
- Possibility of being Remote once or twice a week, after ramp up with the approval from the PM team
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits
The qualified individual we are seeking will work alongside with a team of developers to design and create the best software solutions. The selected candidate must be responsive, flexible and able to succeed within a collaborative team environment. Someone who is capable to work independently with minimal supervision. This person needs to be able to effectively communicate technical challenges and solutions to non-technical audiences. Must be excited to work with Blockchain and its capabilities willing to advance professional skills and experience with enterprise scale IaaS, PaaS and SaaS products for Blockchain and AI. Seeking those that are of a positive mindset and willing to be committed to improve and learn continuously, within a team environment.
Must have a Bachelor s or Master s Degree in Computer Science or related field
Must have over 7 years of professional software development experience
Must have hands-on Blockchain experience
- Must be experienced with Object-Oriented design concepts to program large multi-tier systems. Working knowledge of common and useful design patterns.
- Must be able to design at the product level with heavy involvement through all phases of the SDLC using concepts that may include Service Oriented Architecture, caching, load balancing, and SQL/NOSQL databases, and micro-services, server-less architecture, AWS or other cloud services.
- Must have experience using Git and implementing best practices in improving team coding culture related to quality and/or security.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Has experience with enterprise scale IaaS, PaaS and SaaS products for Blockchain and AI.
- Hands-on experience with Blockchain technologies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, C++, Crypto, etc.
- Has hands-on expertise in many disparate technologies, typically ranging from front-end user interfaces through to back-end systems and all points in between.
- Has experience mentoring junior software engineers to improve their skills, and make them more effective, product software engineers.
- Has experience taking a leading role in building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers.
- Has knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
Within your email response or in a separate attachment, please provide a few bullet points that briefly state your applicable years of experience from the requirements section above as well as any other information that you feel may be pertinent to the responsibilities of this key role. Candidates who meet this request will receive full consideration.
Dogwood has been providing Cyber Security and related IT services to Commercial clients and federal agencies since 2001 and we owe our success to the quality of individuals we have been fortunate enough to hire and retain to perform to the standards set forth by leadership within our commercial clients and the federal government.
All responses will be held in confidence.
Dogwood Management Partners LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, Veterans, Service Disabled Veterans, and those with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- provided by Dice