Our Client, a real estate data network whose proprietary platform collects and resolves all public and...
Our Client, a real estate data network whose proprietary platform collects and resolves all public and private real-estate data in real-time, and provides unparalleled insight into asset value and viability, has asked for our assistant in sourcing for a Technical Lead - Blockchain Engineer (Ethereum) for their New York, NY location. The client seeks a candidate with a mix of experience working in large companies and startups. Candidates must be able to show their codes (on Github, etc). Must have a Computer Science degree (BA, MS, PhD from TOP US Universities) and must have production-grade Blockchain experience on top of Ethereum. Must have team-lead experience.
The client offers an exciting and fast paced working environment, challenging responsibility, and a competitive compensation and benefits package. US Citizens and Green Card Holders Only. Unable to sponsor or accept any type of VISA candidates. This is a full time W-2 permanent opportunity. Limited relocation assistance offered.
Seeking an enthusiastic Blockchain (Ethereum) engineer who is interested in leading a fast-growing team in building industry-leading real estate data services. You will be part of designing and implementing Ethereum-based Dapps and Smart Contracts.
- Lead and recruit a team of expert developers to develop Blockchain-based decentralized applications for enterprise use
- Maintain a continuous integration pipeline for the development and testing of applications
- Educate clients and internal development teams on the Blockchain-related elements of the stack
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science or related field
- 3-6 months of production-grade Blockchain experience on top of Ethereum, and knowledgeable on the cryptographic principles of Blockchain technologies
- Development experience with Blockchain & Distributed Ledger technologies, including Solidity, Truffle, Infura, Geth, Parity, Quorum, or other blockchain platforms and technologies
- Good understanding of Blockchain test tools
- Experience using Blockchain management tools
- Working knowledge of Node.js and related tools
- Familiar with token creation and ICO process
- Comfortable working with decentralized storage protocols such as IPFS, Swarm, or Sia
- Experience with service oriented architecture and good understanding of distributed systems, data stores, data modeling, and indexing (experience with Event Sourcing and/or CQRS preferred)
- Hands on experience developing APIs and SDKs
- Hands on experience with MongoDB, PostgreSQL, and large-scale distributed storage and database systems
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and communicate well with both technical and non-technical teams
If you feel you have the necessary qualifications please forward a recent copy of your resume and state your salary requirements.
US Citizens or Green Card Holders ONLY! NO VISA Candidates
Relocation may be considered depending on the candidate and/or circumstances. Limited relocation assistance available.
A company of professionals who provide recruitment solutions for leading companies throughout North America.