* The developers must be passionate about creating new innovative blockchain technologies and platforms.
You Will Enjoy:
- The developers must be passionate about creating new innovative blockchain technologies and platforms.
- Developed heavily use cryptography, peer-to-peer network protocols, and distributed storage techniques.
- Design, develop, define, and test the blockchain technology.
- Help design and create a new simplified scripting language for the blockchain technology.
- Spec, implement, test, and audit crypto protocols to support the multi-currency wallet
- Maintain and extend current client-side applications responsible for integration and business logic.
- Create detailed documentation as to how the blockchain technology operates.
- Maintain consistent practices, procedures, and processes for software development.
- Be involved in the global blockchain community work on implementing and integrating the latest improvement proposals.
- An opportunity to be a part of a great culture, an awesome team, a challenging work environment, and some fun along the way!
- Apply today to learn more and be part of our Growth story.
All applications will be kept strictly confidential and once shortlisted, our team will be in touch with you for further discussions.Position:
Our financial client is looking for Blockchain Engineers
with over 10 years of relevant experience to perform a full range of activities not limited to creating new innovative Design, Development, testing blockchain technologies and platforms as mentioned below.
Title: Blockchain Engineers @ NYC, NY
Client: Capital Management Company
Duration: 1 year +
Positions: 3Skills Need:
- Must have 6 + years of experience in the IT Industry as a Java developer / Engineer.
- Must have Verifiable experience with blockchain technologies.
- Must have 4+ years of recent experience working in a banking or brokerage environment creating cryptographic libraries.
- Experience with blockchain distributed storage systems.
- Experience with homomorphic encryption.
- Experience developing applications utilizing Java, C++, NodeJS, and Java Scripting.
- Must have 2 plus years of experience with blockchain architecture, private keys, and standards/protocols work.
- Must have 2 plus years of experience with blockchain technologies.
- Must have 2 plus years of experience with Wallet RPC calls and JSON responses.
- Experience with common security flaws in websites and databases.
- A big plus BS in Computer Science or a related field