Consol partners is working with a group of companies who are utilizing decentralized platforms in various vertical to create a ...
Consol partners is working with a group of companies who are utilizing decentralized platforms in various vertical to create a new version of the web, web 3.0. The companies are well funded through ICO's, seed funding, Series A and private investors. This is an excellent opportunity for a Blockchain Engineer to work on cutting edge decentralized platforms. The platforms vary from protocols in DeFi, to utility tokens solving coordination problems, data storage, new developer tools and Wallets.
The Blockchain Engineer will be in charge of designing and building technology mainly on ethereum, but knowledge of other blockchain platform like Bitcoin, Hyperledger, Monero, Cardano, Decred would also be of interest, or a good understanding of one of the following distributed systems principles, P2P networking, cryptographic principles, virtual machines, storage platforms and Linux or Unix operating systems.
The client wants passionate Blockchain Engineers who see the value of adding to the community and share their strong beliefs that blockchain can help create new ways to interact, creating a more financially open and socially accessible future.
If you have a passion for open source, or have guided or lead projects this is a core value of our clients, please share your experiences, Github or StackOverflow upon submittal.
- A passion for open source projects
- Knowledge of distributed/decentralized systems, P2P networking
- Understanding of infrastructure like Infura
- BSc in Computer Science or similar, physics, mathematics, cryptography, electrical engineering
- Read the Bitcoin and Ethereum white and yellow papers
- Built Dapps, written and audited smart contracts
- Used Web3 frameworks
- provided by Dice blockchain