Are you a coding expert, crypto genius looking to break into the blockchain industry? If so, WE WANT YOU.
Traditional debt markets are opaque, proprietary, and inefficient. We are building a suite of unopinionated tools, protocols, and standards for building transparent online debt marketplaces. Whether it's a consumer lending platform, a margin lending network, or a platform for crowdfunding municipal bonds, we make it easy to build an online lending business of any kind.
**Top Reasons to Work with Us**
Our company culture is built around the technical development of our engineers. We have years of experience training secure protocol, blockchain and crypto developers from the ground up, so we value applications from excellent engineers who want to make the transition into the blockchain/cryptocurrency space.
**What You Will Be Doing**
We are looking for a full-stack engineer with demonstrable experience building smart contracts in the Ethereum development environment. We're looking for a quick learner with a deep interest in decentralized and distributed technologies to join a highly technical team and assist not only in the architecture and development of the Protocol smart contracts, but also in building a suite of open-source, developer-facing libraries on top of the protocol.
**What You Need for this Position**
- 3+ years of software development experience
- Extremely knowledgeable about the blockchain space, has experiencing developing on top of the blockchain stack (preferably Ethereum)
- Experience and/or interest in financial markets, or blockchain technology
- Experience developing Solidity smart contracts
- Python experience (HIGHLY preferred because this experience would help us in system integration)
- Deep knowledge of the underlying mechanics that secure blockchains
- High-bandwidth communication skills
- A passion for decentralized technologies and the blockchain ecosystem
- Familiarity with React web development is a plus
**What's In It for You**
- $110,000 - $150,000 salary
- 1.0 - 2.0% equity
So, if you are a Blockchain Engineer with experience, please apply today!
--You can email me directly at
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
**CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer**
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
**Your Right to Work** ? In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.