Minimum Required Skills:
We are a Blockchain VC company looking to build out our Engineering ...
Minimum Required Skills:
We are a Blockchain VC company looking to build out our Engineering team and we are looking for Founding Engineers. Our office is based in Newport Beach, CA, in the Fashion Island corporate mecca, walking distance to gourmet restaurants, plus a brisk walk to the CA coastline! Recently emerged from stealth mode, we are looking to rapidly grow our team and build new features and products.
We are looking for a talented block chain engineer that have a clear understanding of software component implementation.
What You Will Be Doing
- Research, strategize and educate on methodology and best practices for blockchain design, implementation, and deployment
- Collaborate with the team and open source community to design and build blockchain systems
- Design and implement blockchain supporting tools and utilities
What You Need for this Position
- Experience developing on top of Ethereum
- Experience building smart contracts
- Understanding of blockchain test tools
- Experience using blockchain management tools
- Passion for blockchain and decentralization
What's In It for You
- Early EquitySo, if you are a Blockchain Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Security Clearance will be needed - therefore, Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.s can be considered.Please apply directly to by clicking 'Click Here to Apply' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright 1999 - 2019 . CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.
- provided by Dice