Are you wanting your next job to be with a group of cybersecurity and blockchain technology experts? Are you someone who is interested in bl...
Are you wanting your next job to be with a group of cybersecurity and blockchain technology experts? Are you someone who is interested in blockchain and wants to pave the way for future success of many businesses? If this sounds like where you want to be, then look no further, they are hiring. This company values teamwork, partnering, and caring to build effective and healthy long-term relationships with all fellow employees and clients. This company is looking to add a DevSecOps Engineer who will be doing identity and access management, detection (logging and monitoring), infrastructure security, data protection and incident response.
Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Technical Skills: Security automation, writing python, writing CloudFormation
- Deep knowledge and experience of AWS cloud based Security principles, tools, processes and procedures
- AWS Config, Lambda, CloudTrail, CloudWatch, GuardDuty, and Security Hub
- Experience with building and maturing cloud security controls and procedures on a AWS environment
- Hands on security engineer with deep experience of working on AWS environments and 2+ years proven experience working on RedHat Enterprise Linux
- Experience with cloud data protection (gateway or aaS) for IaaS, PaaS or SaaS. Experience with cloud based identity and access management (hosted or aaS) for IaaS, PaaS or SaaS.
- Experience with cloud based Firewall and experience with cloud logging, monitoring, analytics or big data.
- AWS certified in Security Specialty
- Experience using developer tools such as Git, Nexus & Jenkins
- Experience with Cloud Security vendors in the IAM, Data Protection, Monitoring and IaaS provider specific space
- Industry recognized certification in security (e.g., CISSP, CCSK,CISA, CISM, CEH, etc.)
- Experience within using security toolsets such as Splunk, Qualys, Fortify, Suricata, OSSEC
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future. #LI-AG1
- provided by Dice