Software Guidance & Assistance, Inc., (SGA), is searching for a Blockchain Developer (Trading Systems) 4 for a Contract assignment with one ...
Software Guidance & Assistance, Inc., (SGA), is searching for a Blockchain Developer (Trading Systems) 4 for a Contract assignment with one of our premier Financial Services clients in Raleigh, NC.
Overview of business area: Global Markets (Equities/Fixed Income/etc) trading as well as Capital Markets and dealing with Mergers & Acquisitions, IPOs, etc.
Department:Investment Blockchain/DLT Competency.
- Detailed knowledge and hands-on experience on major blockchains/DLT (Hyperledger, R3 Corda, etc) and understanding of which use cases are suitable for each blockchains/DLT
- Knowledge of ERC-20 and major token protocols
- At the design phase, able to think through and anticipate how malicious actors may attempt to subvert blockchains/DLT applications
- Hands-on experience in writing, debugging, testing, and optimizing Smart Contracts for Hyperledger Besu
- Hands-on experience in writing, debugging, testing, and optimizing R3 Corda Dapps
- Hands-on Experience in writing positive, negative, and malicious unit tests to validate blockchains/DLT
- Hands-on experiencing is reporting out of blockchains/DLT
- Experience in integrating blockchain/DLT into the wider enterprise technology stack (including legacy technology)
- Experience in working on all phases of the software lifecyle for blockchain/DLT (ideation, dev, UAT, QA, production, support, ongoing enhancements)
- Able to translate requirements from architects and product managers into functional blockchains/DLT
- Experience in both POC and Production Class blockchain/DLT systems
- Experience in working with a blockchain/DLT consortium (with developers from other companies)
- Experience with Kaleido
- Experience in automated
SGA is a Certified Women's Business Enterprise (WBE) celebrating over thirty years of service to our national client base for both permanent placement and consulting opportunities. For consulting positions, we offer a variety of benefit options including but not limited to health & dental insurance, paid vacation, timely payment via direct deposit. SGA accepts transfers of H1 sponsorship for most contracting roles. We are unable to sponsor for Right-to-Hire, Fulltime, or Government roles. All parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply for all roles. Only those authorized to work for government entities will be considered for government roles. Please inquire about our referral program if you would like to submit a candidate for any of our open or future job opportunities. SGA is an EEO employer. We encourage Veterans to apply. To view all of our available job postings and/or to learn more about SGA please visit us online at . - provided by Dice