You should be knowledgeable in multiple blockchain protocols and a visionary in your approach to leveraging their components. You should hav...
You should be knowledgeable in multiple blockchain protocols and a visionary in your approach to leveraging their components. You should have a background in architecting data-centric, networked, and rapidly changing technical solutions. You will work with our development team and see projects through from technical strategy to the entire software development lifecycle (architecture, design, development, implementation, and deployment) Passion for blockchain technology!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design, Code, and implement, business applications.
- Collaborate with various line of business technology teams to design and build robust and performant blockchain-based solutions.
- Design and verify cryptographic protocols deployed on the blockchain
- Work closely with product management to define requirements and prototype and design new features for product users
- Develop high level and detailed user flow diagrams, wireframes, storyboards, mockups and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and functional design
- Work in Blockchain development PoDs to incorporate the design into source code implementation and end user documentation
- Design, develop and test software programs including graphic user interface (GUI), database mapping/connectivity, network protocols, and other wide
- Educated in cryptography, fintech or related field or experience preferred
- Experience / interest in distributed and decentralized systems preferred
- Have worked in a team following project management methodologies such as scrum / agile
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, distributed and fast-paced environment
- Understanding of the cryptographic principles underpinning of Blockchain technologies
- Have practical experience developing on blockchain platforms such as Ethereum, Hyperledger, or Corda
- Experience with encryption algorithms, key management, and cryptographic principles
- Solid experience developing with Java, Python, or GoLang. Experience with RDBMS a plus
- Understanding of the cryptographic principles underpinning blockchain technologies
- Have a collaborative mind set and enjoy sharing blockchain knowledge with other developers
- Experience designing and writing smart contracts with Kotlin or Solidity a plus
- Experience with off-chain frameworks a plus
- provided by Dice