Discover employment possibilities with the DefinedTalent Team. We focus on individual professional success and building long-lasting strateg...
Discover employment possibilities with the DefinedTalent Team. We focus on individual professional success and building long-lasting strategic partnerships.
Our goal is to find, match and place individuals with positions that compliment and utilize their skill sets.
We believe in a humanized process and the utilization of interpersonal relationships that produce beneficial professional strategies.
Begin your journey here.
DefinedTalent is proud to represent an encrypted communications & social media platform that allows users to control their information after it has been shared.
As a Blockchain Developer you work with a team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of mobile applications.
- Collaborate with managers to determine blockchain technology needs and functionalities
- Create application features and interfaces by using programming languages and writing multithreaded codes
- Apply the latest cryptology techniques to protect digital transaction data against cyberattacks and information hacks.
- Maintain client and server-side applications
- Optimize and secure blockchain applications by integrating new tools and technologies
- Document blockchain development processes and comply with best practices in data protection
- Keep up with current blockchain technologies and cryptography methods
- At least 2 years of experience as a blockchain developer
- Advanced proficiency in programming languages, such as C++, Java, and Python
- Extensive experience in back-end development, algorithms, and data structures
- Knowledge of cryptography and blockchain protocols
- In-depth knowledge of best practices in blockchain management and data protection
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Superb organizational skills and keen attention to detail
- Excellent communication and collaboration abilities
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, ethnicity, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or physical ability.
*Candidate must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
*Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.
*Visa sponsorship is not available for this position
- provided by Dice