PK, the experience engineering firm, is looking for a Blockchain developer to join our team as a full-time employee. This role wil...
PK, the experience engineering firm, is looking for a Blockchain developer to join our team as a full-time employee. This role will enable secure digital transactions by creating systems to record and store blockchain data in a way that prevents changes or hacks. They design secure blockchain technologies, develop application features and interfaces, and maintain client and server-side applications.
We are looking for a highly capable blockchain developer to design, implement, and distribute secure blockchain-based network solutions. You will be analyzing client blockchain needs, designing customized blockchain technologies, and launching and maintaining blockchain network solutions. To ensure success as a blockchain developer, you should possess extensive knowledge of programming languages used for blockchain development and experience in cryptography. An outstanding blockchain developer will be someone whose expertise translates into secure, fast, and efficient digital transactions.
- Collaborating with architects to determine blockchain solution needs and envisaged functionalities.
- Creating application features and interfaces by using programming languages and writing multithreaded codes.
- Applying the latest cryptology techniques to protect digital transaction data against cyberattacks and information hacks.
- Installing, implementing, and maintaining client and server-side applications.
- Optimizing and securing blockchain applications by integrating new tools and technologies.
- Educating personnel on blockchain features that allow secure digital transactions.
- Documenting blockchain development processes and complying with best practices in data protection.
- Keeping up with current blockchain technologies and cryptography methods.
- Bachelor's degree in information security, computer science, or related.
- At least 6 months of experience as a blockchain developer, specifically Hyperledger Sawtooth and Fabric.
- Advanced proficiency in programming languages, such as C++, Java, and Python.
- Extensive experience in back-end development, algorithms, and data structures.
- Knowledge of cryptography and blockchain protocols.
- In-depth knowledge of best practices in blockchain management and data protection.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Superb organizational skills and keen attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and collaboration abilities.
~ In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at PK are based exclusively on merit. PK does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, including gender identity and identity expression, national origin, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
PK is open to remote locations, excluding Colorado. - provided by Dice