Enexor BioEnergy () is a privately funded startup located in Franklin, Tennessee manufacturing a unique new technology that converts organic...
Enexor BioEnergy () is a privately funded startup located in Franklin, Tennessee manufacturing a unique new technology that converts organic waste into clean energy for commercial, industrial and institutional customers. (This video provides a simple summary of our product. https //)
Take Risks. Disrupt. Make an Impact.
We develop products that make an impact. We take risks because we seek remarkable outcomes. We value people over process. These are our core philosophies, and we only hire people that thrive in this environment. With this approach, we are able to be an innovative, flexible, creative, and successful organization making an impact.
Come work with us
Join a remarkable team that is passionate about developing critical renewable energy systems to make the world a better place. Now is an opportune time to get involved as we are poised for growth and you can be a key player, contributing to all aspects of the company and helping ensure our success. We are seeking people with an entrepreneurial spirit, can-do attitude, and who excel in a startup environment.
Are you a computer science graduate with an entrepreneurial spirit that has a strong desire to work with bleeding-edge technology and organizations to develop powerful applications using blockchain technology? Are you passionate about making an impact? Do you enjoy learning on your own to solve complex problems? If so, we may be a good match for you.
We are looking for a few OUTSTANDING people to work on a new team developing a key application on the Ethereum blockchain. This is a mid to entry-level position and we are looking for candidates that will make a difference in the future of our company. This role is extremely unique, and so is working at a startup. You will take on a large amount of responsibility with little supervision, developing applications and systems that will have profound impacts on energy and sustainability. You will work side-by-side with Enexor's leadership and product development teams. You need to be creative and take great pride in everything you produce and pick up new tasks quickly.
You'll work with developers, architects, project managers, operations professionals, and subject matter experts to help develop and support blockchain-based products, solutions, and applications that provide integration and web services to client-facing applications used by Enexor's partners and clients. The components you build, test, deploy, and support will become the core components of Enexor's cutting-edge blockchain strategy. The ideal candidate is a leader, a detailed planner, an excellent communicator, and welcomes new assignments. We need someone that wants to do great things and thrives in an early-stage company environment.
Objectives of this Role
- Become an "expert" in blockchain technology.
- Develop frontend and backend systems that communicate with the Ethereum blockchain.
- Lead the development of a proprietary blockchain application using smart contracts on the Ethereum blockchain network.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders in developing blockchain applications.
- Help develop new products within our product development team.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent STEM field with direct blockchain experience.
- A passion for development with a strong desire to become a blockchain expert.
- Experience programming on the Ethereum blockchain and knowledge of the solidity programming language.
- Experience with Python, SQL, Linux, Rest API, Cloud Technology, and Solidity.
- Ability to accomplish key project milestones with little or no supervision.
- You must have strong leadership skills.
- Proven academic performance in school, hobbies, sports, or other activities.
- Proven analytical abilities.
- Strong time management and prioritization skills.
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
Health insurance allowance, 401K matching, ownership incentives. Please note that we do not provide relocation assistance.