iSphere is seeking a Blackchain Developer in Southwest Houston for a 6+ month contract to hire opportunity at an exciting, Houston-based sta...
iSphere is seeking a Blackchain Developer in Southwest Houston for a 6+ month contract to hire opportunity at an exciting, Houston-based startup. You will be joining a team of professionals who are passionate about using technology to help startups thrive and grow.
What you ' ll work on:
As with any fast-growing company, day-to-day responsibilities will span the entire product development cycle, and will include interaction with various teams :
Your Skills and Expertise :
- Build web-based and mobile friendly frontend features
- Build new enterprise-grade backend features , including using blockchain technology
- Enhance and improve existing blockchain solutions.
- Manage individual projects priorities, deadlines and deliverables with your technical expertise
- Test the software products developed with the team
- Mentor and train other team members on design techniques and coding standards
- Work in an Agile environment.
- Have 6 + years of experience in software engineering. Even better if you have had to wear different hats to accomplish your goals.
- Have 2+ years of experience in blockchain development, ideally in Ethereum.
- Enjoy being a generalist working on both the front-end, backend, and doing anything it takes to solve problems and deliver what users need.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Highly experienced with Java and/or Python, and AWS .
- Proficien cy in using Node.js, React.js, Redux.
- Proficiency in PHP and the Laravel framework is nice to have, but not required.
iSphere provides our potential consultants with direct access to top area clients and decision makers frequently resulting in a quicker interview and hiring process. For our selected candidates, our recruiters provide resume and career coaching, interview preparation, knowledge of local compensation trends, and try to get to know you as a person all while providing as clear and consistent communication with you as possible. Many of our consulting roles offer the possibility to transition to staff assignments with our client companies for those candidates that are interested and can serve as an excellent chance to try an environment out before making a long-term career commitment to an organization. iSphere offers several choices of major medical plans as well as the opportunity to participate in 401K and profit sharing plans. Client access, flexibility, and support for your long-term goals; get more at iSphere ---------------------- About iSphere Building on a foundation of individual care and commitment for over 20 years, iSphere continues to grow by setting the standard for better service to both our IT consultants and the clients we serve. As Corporate and Government solution strategists and architects, iSphere provides innovative products, professional services, and staff to help private and public sector clients achieve their goals and transform their technology driven business models. Clients partner with us to deliver successful business-IT strategy, top technology systems and bright IT talent. Partners to the energy and financial trading, healthcare, education, and government sectors, iSphere's team of skilled consultants are experts at solving business and technology challenges with advanced IT solutions. With an unflagging work ethic, a cohesive team, and a passion for innovative service and solutions, our clients know they can depend on iSphere.Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Successful applicants must be authorized to work lawfully in the United States
- Test new web software applications
- Develop software and support existing software
- Do as a software developer on team
- Provide custom software tool development
- Perform development of complex software applications
- Develop new application software or sub modules of existing software
- Hire position open for a software developer
- Debugging new software or enhancements to existing software
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Maintain software and web development technical documentation to assist with software and web application maintenance and upgrades
- Maintain source code using version control software
- Used for software development and testing
- Manage complete software development life cycle of complex web based applications
- Maintain and improve existing software application
- Develop bespoke software and web-based solutions
- Assist in troubleshooting software application issues
- Enhance existing web-based applications
- Debugging new software or making enhancement to existing software
- Implement software solutions based on software requirement specs
- Test own software implementation and that of others against requirements